Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Pathway To Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pathway To Glory (315 Views)

The Remarkable Story Of Kathryn Kuhlman's Transition To Glory / Watchout For A Breaking News, A Strong Leader Will Pass On To Glory / Vision : The Pathway To Glorious Destiny In Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pathway To Glory by ChigozieVictor(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
THE PATHWAY TO GLORY
[Written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

**The pathway to Glory is in serving the Lord beyond our weakness and strength.
Every believer must understand that service in the house of God is not a willingness to be there,but a pathway you have chosen to express your sovereign honor to God.
Joshua 24:15 says," And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Any service offered in the house of God have advantageous reward toward to a person and his destiny.

**The pathway to Glory are tied in our failures,challenges pains and funnels of affliction..
James 1: 2-3,"Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.
Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience."
Pains,failures,funnel of affliction are experiences we pass through create our value and God birthing his glory upon your Life..

Dr. Mike Murdock said,"Similarities brings Comfort, but our differences create our rewards"

James 1:12says," Blessed (happy,to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promise to those who love him".
Every successful man rises through pains,affliction, rejection and cry of setback..
You must rejoice when you pass through those seasons.

**The pathway to Glory is knowing your God given purpose.
Proverbs 19:21 says,"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."
Doing what you're not called to do is losing your crown of Glory.

2 Timothy 4:7says," I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight, I have finished the race, I have kept (firmly held) the faith."
Apostle Paul explain that he has finished his assignment in a glorious way and standing with the crown of Glory..

"Success is purpose fulfilled and potential released"

Let our lives be full of God's divine glory!

We're moving to a greater height

Your friend:
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Control Or Stop Temptation But You Can Overcome As Children Of God. / SAD NEWS! Archbishop Emeritus, Most Rev Caleb Maduoma Is Dead / Is It True Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Sue Each Other No Matter The Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.