Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers (12911 Views)

PDP Crisis: Ortom, Wike Shun Atiku In Makurdi / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by garfield1: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2021
tit:

No be wetin una tell Orton?
And you have killed all the villagers so nobody to tell what really happen.

Tell ortom wetin? Ortom that is defending benue against marauders?
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by danuzochukwu: 1:41am On Apr 13, 2021
What happened in Benue state, remain totally condemned and I pray that the soul of the innocent soldiers should rest in perfect peace amen. Meanwhile I also condemn, the notorious way in which the military usually react anytime their personnels are being killed, by attacking and killing innocent villagers where the incident happened. Such action is barbaric and uncalled for, because there is no way that, those behind such evil act will remain in that village waiting for the military to come and get them arrested. So by attacking anybody you see in those villages is an attack on innocents.

3 Likes

Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by openmine(m): 2:23am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Continue to apologize don't equip them well,True there job is to defend but if what use is a security personnel without the right gun

when you people sacrifice enough soldiers feel free to inform us

RIP TO THE DECEASED
MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THERE FAMILY......signing out
The responsibility, control and equipping of any security personnel rest squarely on the commander in chief of armed forces - the President!
Go and read the 1999 constitution which states clearly that there shall only be one security personnel controlled and funded by the FG!
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by louqas: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

[b]At least we are on the same page.my own argument is that they were killed by Benue people not bandits or herdsmen or boko as some are trying to allege.[/b]if you analyse the attack,it looks planned and premeditated.it could be a reprisal from gana's boys and konshisha was one of their domains...
But I dont agree that gana was wrongly killed.it's like saying Osama or don wanny was wrongly killed.he who lives by the sword?

At least it's becoming clearer now that FULANIS ARE NOT BEHIND EVERY KILLING IN BENUE as Ortom and his kinsmen always want people to believe , even the last time he was "attacked" by supposed herdsmen it was realised he was chased by a local militia when he went on a land grabbing mission by he quickly came to lie to the whole world it was fulanis herdsmen that attacked him.... His apology came too late , BENUE people are now wiser

2 Likes

Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by tubetv: 4:11am On Apr 13, 2021
may the soul of all departed soldiers rest in peace o..this is why yoruba nation decided to leave as Oduduwa Republic..watch how they hold mother of all protestin nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecnytdD6NOQ
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by eebraa(m): 4:32am On Apr 13, 2021
TIV people like violence over land dispute sha. Today it's TIV vs Igede people, tomorrow it's TIV vs Jukun in wukari, next tomorrow it's TIV vs Ebonyi and cross river people,another day it's TIV vs Nassarawa people. Na only una dey claim people land

2 Likes

Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by faste: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Continue to apologize don't equip them well,True there job is to defend but if what use is a security personnel without the right gun

RIP TO THE DECEASED
Who told you they don't have thf right gun?
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by iampeterben(m): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2021
May their soul rest well in the bosom of the Lord and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear this grievous loss.
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by faste: 5:11am On Apr 13, 2021
tit:
What of the hundreds of villagers bombed and burnt to death?
Help me ask him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by insabarnur(m): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2021
What happens with the saying thats there's no problem without a solution.
Have solutions eluded Nigeria and why is that.

Military men die everyday, of course we should remember that they are humans first before soldiers which means they have families and are loved by their families like you and I.

Therefore, we should remember that there's a limit everyone can take. Pray they off uniforms and go home.
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by bjtinz: 5:50am On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

At least we are on the same page.my own argument is that they were killed by Benue people not bandits or herdsmen or boko as some are trying to allege.if you analyse the attack,it looks planned and premeditated.it could be a reprisal from gana's boys and konshisha was one of their domains...
But I dont agree that gana was wrongly killed.it's like saying Osama or don wanny was wrongly killed.he who lives by the sword?

I don't think this has anything to do with Gana.

Gana boys are based in Sankera axis (katsina Ala, ukum) not konshisha, and indeed unrestrained killings, arson, kidnapping have been going on particularly Donga, and Sai areas.

The killing of soldiers was likely by Bonta locals who were originally after the Igedes. The suspicion news that soldiers were supporting the Igedes
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by Zetty177x: 5:51am On Apr 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Ortom can go fu...

[img]https://media1./images/7762041fed66f2e2c5d370e11427e9c8/tenor.gif?itemid=21122205[/img]

Is this video for real?
Anyway..after what soldiers did at LEKKI .I don't pity them anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by bjtinz: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2021
danuzochukwu:
What happened in Benue state, remain totally condemned and I pray that the soul of the innocent soldiers should rest in perfect peace amen. Meanwhile I also condemn, the notorious way in which the military usually react anytime their personnels are being killed, by attacking and killing innocent villagers where the incident happened. Such action is barbaric and uncalled for, because there is no way that, those behind such evil act will remain in that village waiting for the military to come and get them arrested. So by attacking anybody you see in those villages is an attack on innocents.

True
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by AfonjaConehead: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

RIP TO THE DECEASED
Since when did a state gov become the supplier of weapons to the military?!
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by Duplexxx: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by AfonjaConehead: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Military personnel vapourised in the far north,do the far north govs offer any apology?
What about thousands of Nigerians especially southerners killed by the military?
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by zikter(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2021
danuzochukwu:
Very true. The most unfortunate thing is that the reprisals are carried out only when middle belt or southern part of the country is involved. You never hear such in the core North where Army personnel are killed almost daily
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by lastmessenger: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Rest in peace to cana the Benue war lord
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by Femeto: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Benue is a notorious state.
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by zoedew: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Game of condolences!
Re: Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Too bad. I'm not sure those who killed the gallant soldiers were fulani herders for obvious reasons. When Buratai was still COAS, he ordered his men to ambush the notorious thug terrorising the state and his team on their way to makurdi at a venue where the wanted to embrace amnesty as promised by Ortom. The governor, his vice and police and security agents were already waiting to receive them where they were to lay down their weapons. Army ambushed and killed the notorious thug, claiming he was caught in the cross fire. This could be a reprisal from the camp of the dead thug.

This country remains at the mercy of God this is barbaric
talk what you know man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account / Boko-haram Attacks Mobile-Police Base In Damaturu / Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.