Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,729 members, 7,959,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Hearing When Ears Are Covered? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hearing When Ears Are Covered? (181 Views)

Cancer Surgeries, Chemotherapy Now Covered By NHIS / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearing When Ears Are Covered? by ableguy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why is it possible that one could still hear when the ears are carefully covered?

I tried covering my ears because of noise, I noticed I still hear the noise though faintly, why?

Again I was in a public vehicle and the breeze outside was thick and stiff that it almost spoil my ear because I sat close to the window I had to cover it with my hands yet I could still hear things somehow.

Does it mean one can't cover his ears so as not to hear again?
grin grin
Re: Hearing When Ears Are Covered? by DICKstractor: 1:21am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided

You can. Use a long pin and puncture your ear drum. Problem solved.

You know the say "modern problems require modern solutions"

(1) (Reply)

‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ / Nigeria: USAID Initiates $3m Food Insecurity Grant For Nigeria / Rising Food Costs Add To Misery Of Nigeria’s High Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.