Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ (172 Views)

Remove Camphor From Your Newborns, It Causes Jaundice – Aproko Doctor / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Arrest Defaulters Of Shisha Ban, Adewole Tells Police - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ by Jasoncy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
‘Smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ - Physician Expert

SOURCE: DAILY POST

A Nigerian professional medical doctor has strictly warned that smoking shisha could lead to cancer, decreased fertility and lung dysfunction which has too be stopped.

The expert, identified as Dr. Olukunle Teemi who made this revelation in a chat with DAILY POST also warned that an hour of shisha smoke inhalation was comparable to smoking one hundred sticks of cigarette.

He warned that “shisha, being a heating instrument is also used for smoking and vapourising tobacco, a process that involves smoke passing through water in a glass-based container before it is inhaled by the smoker.

“Tobacco is bad enough and when you introduce shisha into the mixture, you have taken it to another level, he warned.

“The rate at which people especially youths and working professionals are getting hooked on shisha is alarming. It is the smoke of choice these days in clubs, restaurants, parties and on campuses.

“It has gained notoriety to the extent that we have shisha parlours in most big cities in Nigeria where people hang out after work to smoke shisha and drink alcohol.

“People still are not aware of the dangers inherent in inhaling shisha. We need to educate our people. There is a need for them to understand that what they call enjoyment is actually a short cut to the lung and......CONTINUE READING.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/smoking-of-shisha-kills-it-causes-lung.html
Re: ‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ by WoundedLamb: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
You said your source is Daily Post, yet the link at the end if the page is one CardyBgistgisti undecided
Re: ‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ by harmargedon: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You said your source is Daily Post, yet the link at the end if the page is one CardyBgistgisti undecided
he wants you to click.
Re: ‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ by Goldbw122(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yet they still smoke it... hmm
Re: ‘smoking Of Shisha Kills, It Causes Lung Cancer And Decreased Fertility’ by WoundedLamb: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
harmargedon:
he wants you to click.

Lol... I know. I actually clicked cause I wanted to read more and also forward it to my friend who takes the stuff more than oxygen. But I know dude will tell me it's a crapy blog thus the reason I was particular about the original source. It would have been better if the OP had dropped the link to the Daily Post article on his blog.

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Please Help!!! Electric Shock With Scissors / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.