Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 (4697 Views)

Top 10 Crypto Currency To Buy For Massive Gain In 2022 / How Can I Possiblity Change Digital Currency To Naira? / Naira4dollar: Best Crypto Currency Exchange Company In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 1:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Am here to educate us 10 crypto currency to invest your money now to cash out in December 2021

Cryptocurrency is digital cash that is not managed as a government by a central system. It is based rather on blockchain technology, the most popular of which is Bitcoin. As digital money continues to gain momentum on Wall Street, there are more and more options. More than 5,000 cryptocurrencies are currently available on the market.

Most people treat it as a long time investment while you can use cryptocurrency to make purchases. If you do not know where to start, however, it can be risky to invest in cryptocurrency. These are the ten most worthwhile investment cryptocurrencies in 2021.

The Top Choices for Cryptocurrency

Have a fast online search and dozens of tips for investing in cryptocurries will be presented. The following factors were taken into consideration when selecting the top 10 picks.

Length of life

How long did it last? How long was it? New cryptocurrencies are not excluded immediately, but the historical information for comparison helps you to see how a business has performed.

NUMBER 1

TRON

TRON is a Blockchain-based decentralized operating system based on a cryptocurrency native to the system, known as TRX.

TRON's Backstory.......read more click the link

https://www.facebook.com/112155750957759/posts/122191546620846/
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2021
BINANCE

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. As of January 2018, Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.

Binance was founded by click for more information before you jump into it

https://www.facebook.com/112155750957759/posts/122211563285511/

Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Cardano

The Cardano network has a smaller footprint, which is appealing to investors for several reasons. It takes less energy to complete a transaction with Cardano than with a larger network like Bitcoin. This means transactions are faster and cheaper.

It claims to be more adaptable and more secure. Cardano consistently improves its development to stay ahead of hackers.

Risks of Investing in Cardano

Even with a better network, Cardano may not be able to compete with larger cryptocurrencies.

Fewer adopters mean fewer developers. This isn’t appealing to most investors who want to see a high adoption rate. The platform has big plans, but there are doubts about whether it can live up to that potential.

Advice

Don’t be discouraged by fluctuations in the market. Your investment may lose money one day and make a profit the next. Instead of getting caught up in the day-to-day changes, look at the big picture.

Read more here :-
https://www.facebook.com/112155750957759/posts/122412613265406/
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bitcoin

Bitcoin has been around. It is easy to understand why he's the leader with a price, market and volume significantly higher than any other option for investment.

Although Bitcoin still represents 40% of cryptocurrency market capacity on the market, with thousands of other cryptocurrencies.

Best Investment bitcoin platform with great interest
[url]https://www.facebook.com/112155750957759/posts/122527459920588/ read more here..... [/url]
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
What is Nano? -

Nano is decentralized, sustainable and safe digital money, in order to address inefficiencies in current financial systems.

Nano's unique ability to connect individuals with the world economy with a minimal impact, to ensure that they have the most efficient and accessible digital money possible, enables them to have a simple value transfer.

Intuitive solution Nano offers

What's Nano's advantage?

See it here click on the link

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=143299607673656
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
See the reason why you have to invest in Nano

January 2021 is about $4

Now

April 2021 it's about $ 11

Earlier the better .

Investment is the best way to earn money in Cryptocurrencies.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=143299607673656

Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Jaxx123: 5:21pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Jaxx123: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by peterhend: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Honestly, I don't know how to explain it better, my friend. The protocol does require that the hash has proof of work and is equal to or lower than the target complexity. Therefore, you can define its contents as a certain number of leading zeros. So calculations are not really needed here. And the math is simple, the main thing is to understand and then everything will immediately become clear. You can read it here https://www.vaffatoken.com/en/ information about this, there must be something there. Besides, if you don't fully understand, it's better not to do it until you start to understand everything. The most important thing here is to understand this so as not to make a mistake and lose money. Good luck to you!
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Jaxx123: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Untold secret about a coin called zugacoin that will determine your next phase of life!

ZUGA don dey scatter
NIGERIA with jubilations....so
if you no get am..and you dey
here. Am sorry ,atlest I tried
my best as HUMAN..Guys

Zugacoin project will wipe away poverty in the life of many in africa here.

I will advice you to tap into this great opportunity before officially opening in major exchanger ....

You can quickly check this zugacoin on coincapmarket.

Zugacoin on promo for Africa.

If you miss this opportunity, the reality will set on you soon.

look at the what you can get below now

Get it before this week ending.

*ZUGACOIN LIST*
ZUGACOIN NOW AVAILABLE ON SAMZUGA EXCHANGE ���

_We decided to do this giveaway price so you can use the opportunity too and buy at this price_
������

*15k = 1 million worth of zugacoin*

*30k = 5 million worth of zugacoin*

*55k = 10 million worth of zugacoin*

*70k = 15 million worth of zugacoin*

*105k = 20 million worth of zugacoin*

*130k = 30 million worth of zugacoin*

*160k = 40 million worth of zugacoin*

**180k = ½ zugacoin (over 90 million*

*220k = 1 zugacoin over 184m*

*370k = 2 Zugacoin*

*Bag it now that transfer fee which is gas fee is not applied on the exchange* ���

*To get zugacoin wallet, type zugacoin on your play store or Apple store and download, then register it with your details*

_*BAG UR ZUGACOIN AS ITS STILL VERY CHEAP... HAVE MANY AS MUCH COIN U CAN, IF U HAVE D MONEY.... D PROJECT WILL SHOCK THE WORLD SOONEST...*_

_IF U DONT HV MUCH , U CAN BUY FRACTIONS...BUT IF U DO HAVE, BAG PLENTY.... ZUGA COIN WILL GO COSTLY AND WONT CHANGE AGAIN... WILL NOW B ONLY FOR D RICH... VALUE WAT U HAVE NOW....ZUGA COIN IS HOT CAKE � NOW_

*DONT STORE UR MONEY IN D BANK....INVEST IN CRYPTOS WE SHARE HERE...*

If I have not told you aboyt ZUGACOIN before, then its my bad������
*SPECIAL INFORMATION*

ZUGACOIN SWAP/WITHDRAWAL button is LIVE now and would be actively functional in a short while.

*NOTE*

� YOU WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF 0.009 (ABOUT 30K) ETHEREUM GAS FEE TO EFFECT THE TRANSACTION.

� MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL PER TIME IS 0.5 ZUGACOIN (ABOUT 83 MILLION NAIRA).

� ZUGACOIN IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT PROMO PRICE.

� ZUGACOIN PROMO SALES STOPS IMMEDIATELY THE SWAP/WITHDRAWAL BUTTON BECOMES ACTIVATED.

�THE WITHDRAWAL/SWAP BUTTON ACTIVATION IS EXPECTED ANY MOMENT FROM NOW
������������������������������������

Get your now or DM me for any questions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Articlewritter(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
You can 17$ #Bitcoin when you sign up with this link.
https://m./537912224122601/permalink/640209347226221/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share

Free Bitcoins ��

#btc #eth #Bitcoin #Airdrop
Re: 10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Jaxx123: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
*Enter month of JUNE with full force to tap massive opportunities in Crypto trading!!*

Month of May was a terrible month for many trader especially spot trader and try and error *people in future trading* .

In this month of May, many people here record significant success in thier crypto trading while other nothing.

Am telling you this is not for anything but to let you know two thing
1, *that untapped opportunities still plenty in this industry*

2, *That you too can have good experience.*

I have seen people move from $20-$1000 in this same month.

Also, I have seen people move from $100 to $20.

All these happen base on two things

1, *The update knowledge you have*

2, *The feet steps you are following!*

In this month of JUNE....

Let me tell you, please prepare massively to do this following.

1, *Invest greatly on yourself.*

I do pity people who are looking for fast success in Crypto trading even with empty knowledge and not ready to pay the price.

Listen! Nobody even in this group will voice out and tell you how they are making thier money in Crypto.

I know over 10 people who make over $2,000 from Luna today but did you see anybody share any news about it.

You sit down and strategies your good plan your self!

-In this new month, increase your knowledge base

In this new month please invest so much on *crypto* *future trading*

- In this new month, please invest on *staking ,weekly or monthly*

-In this new month, am encourage you to invest into *Auto invest* ( the new binance crypto opportunities) This is huge and great for you if you are very busy type.

*Don't just belong to several group and do nothing*

*In this new month, always cash out your profit when your portfolio is increase. Every pump coin also dump.*

Finally, take your future trading to the new level with *BUYBIT*

It's a win win game.

If you have issue ,pls kindly share your challenges.

I wish and pray you speed success in your crypto journey in the month

Love you the more

Happy New month in advance

Your friend
*Clement*

(1) (Reply)

Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading / Online Investment In Nigeria- Invest And Watch Your Money Work For You. / Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.