Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading (4702 Views)

Marlive- Automated Forex Trading... No More Losing In Forex! / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by denip: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2014
I am using this medium to source for mentor(s) for forex trading. I know its a huge investment opportunity but I haven't gotten out the good out of it not to talk of the best. I have traded a few times and lost all the money I have put into it. I am not looking at the forex as a get-rich-quick scheme but I no it has secrets and I want discover and unlock these secrets. So I am appealing to nairalanders who understand the forex market and those who know the secrets of the market to please come to my aid and mentor me. Or you know anyone who understand the market, please link me with them. I want to know dis market inside out. I am teachable. My email add is denpens@gmail.com. Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by seunlicious: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
If you are serious about it drop leave your email here or text it to seun.mails@yahoo.com
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by fxjohn2: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
The only secret you need to succeed in forex is never be greedy and do not expect big profits from small capital

1 Like

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by caler: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by niyadcom: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2014
08143955351 just call and it will be turning point

1 Like

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by fxpert: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
İ want to let you know 08082854594
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by IdJack(m): 1:52am On Jul 29, 2014
OP If you are serious contact me....I will give you 100% help...you will thank me later.
PM me on facebbok [Akparawa Idara Jack] let rock it there
P.S. only if you are serious [Same with others that want help in Forex]

Mind you I dont Sell ebooks nor will i ask u of money, you will only invest, only if you are interested.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Kaysalas(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ OP, If you need a mentor with a big heart, kindly search for Surveycash on the search box, get in touch with him and you will thank me later. 90% of people here are likely to just collect your money and give you theories
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Kaysalas: @ OP, If you need a mentor with a big heart, kindly search for Surveycash on the search box, get in touch with him and you will thank me later. 90% of people here are likely to just collect your money and give you theories

Thanks Kaysalas. Coincidentally, we will be holding a 5-Day Intensive forex training course in an A/C tight conducive learning environment on Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos btw 11 - 14 August, 2014.

@OP, if you are in Lagos, this may be what you are looking for.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Wisdomxy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
if u are interested in making forex an income earner or you are already a trader and need other traders to share
your views daily to improve your trading live the give a call to be added to a social media group where daily profits is made from the market to guarantee financial independence
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by needful: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls am also interested in learning forex trading. I mean learning practical forex trading. I reside in portharcourt. I don't mind paying as far as I will get wat I want.
Here is my contact, nneka2011@yahoo.com
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Plus10(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please I am also interested to know everything about this trade.

My Email:felixoyie@yahoo.com,I reside in port harcourt,thanks!
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Plus10(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
surveycash:

Thanks Kaysalas. Coincidentally, we will be holding a 5-Day Intensive forex training course in an A/C tight conducive learning environment on Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos btw 11 - 14 August, 2014.

Please what about Port harcourt?
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Plus10:

None for Port-Harcourt yet sir.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by fxstory(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
whats up with guys and mentors when you should help yourself with materials online.try and take the bull by the horn to learn it by yourself.don't fall victims of getting the wrong mentor.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by rozayx5(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2014
o
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by rozayx5(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Plus10:

some brokers do hold free trainings in port harcourt, if you were based in Akwa Ibom would have helped
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by docus: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
there is really no secret. for me the secret lies within each trader. just do ur home work well. my own secret is price action. @op materials are all over the net. get some and practice ur self. fx involve lots off reading

1 Like

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by oscarvicto(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Am very much interested. Please send details to okaforinchrist@yahoo.com
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Youngzedd(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
denip: I am using this medium to source for mentor(s) for forex trading. I know its a huge investment opportunity but I haven't gotten out the good out of it not to talk of the best. I have traded a few times and lost all the money I have put into it. I am not looking at the forex as a get-rich-quick scheme but I no it has secrets and I want discover and unlock these secrets. So I am appealing to nairalanders who understand the forex market and those who know the secrets of the market to please come to my aid and mentor me. Or you know anyone who understand the market, please link me with them. I want to know dis market inside out. I am teachable. My email add is denpens@gmail.com. Thank you all

Read this first.

https://www.nairaland.com/1582686/what-achieved-ever-since-youve
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Plus10(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
rozayx5:

some brokers do hold free trainings in port harcourt, if you were based in Akwa Ibom would have helped
Thanks for your concern...
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by timilehyin01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
surveycash:

ok hello...am intrestd in dis training..but av got a few questions..1.is it free..2.wats d duration each day..3..can I join inbetween sessions ...am currently in abj en I will be back in lag on d 13th can I still join??5..wen is the next training coming back..6..is it on behalf of a companyy en if so can I know the name of d company or its just a personal training..ur quick response is highly apperciated
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2014
timilehyin01: ok hello...am intrestd in dis training..but av got a few questions..1.is it free..2.wats d duration each day..3..can I join inbetween sessions ...am currently in abj en I will be back in lag on d 13th can I still join??5..wen is the next training coming back..6..is it on behalf of a companyy en if so can I know the name of d company or its just a personal training..ur quick response is highly apperciated

1. Yes
2. 12-3pm
3. NO
5. Unknown
6. Yes, MTGFX
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by ElNur1: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2014
see, no one in his right sences will create a holy grail system nd sell it 2 u or post it here excpt Forexfactory. .

Pls check ur self if anyone is tellin u 2 inbox his email..

better take 3 mnths nd lock dwn ur arsss , create ur own system...

#Truth.

1 Like

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2014
surveycash:

Just got a call inquiring about the training cost. Pls, for the records, the training is FREE oo. You only need to waka come with your laptop and writing materials. No seminar materials to sell too at the end of the training. Just fund a live account with us. Datz all.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by fxstory(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
mmmmm
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
surveycash:

Just got a call inquiring about the training cost. Pls, for the records, the training is FREE oo. You only need to waka come with your laptop and writing materials. No seminar materials to sell too at the end of the training. Just fund a live account with us. Datz all.

Training starts tomorrow. Book a seat now.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Shuayb0(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2014
surveycash:

Training starts tomorrow. Book a seat now.
Sir, just saw this now, Pls I'd like to be a part of this. How do I go about it?.07085847305, shuayb007@yahoo.com. Gracias.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAKING MONEY WITH ROYAL Q: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q / Online Investment In Nigeria- Invest And Watch Your Money Work For You. / Whatsapp Group For Correct Forex Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.