Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kids Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kids Account (455 Views)

Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P / Which Nigerian Bank Pays The Highest Interests? / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kids Account by chiemmanuel(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Please I need advice on the best bank to open an account for my kids,in terms of interest rates, And other benefits
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kids Account by tolajay: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2021
None!

Considering the inflation and Naira devaluation trajectory, I'd advise you open a USD dorm or Eurobond account and be saving your money in dollars.

It'll be more valuable when they're ready to use the fund, compared to Naira that would have been devalued and the inflation rate skyrocketing.

Savings account is actually shavings account.

Best!

chiemmanuel:
Please I need advice on the best bank to open an account for my kids,in terms of interest rates, And other benefits
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Kids Account by chiemmanuel(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2021
tolajay:
None!

Considering the inflation and Naira devaluation trajectory, I'd advise you open a USD dorm or Eurobond account and be saving your money in dollars.

It'll be more valuable when they're ready to use the fund, compared to Naira that would have been devalued and the inflation rate skyrocketing.

Savings account is actually shavings account.

Best!

thanks for your response, please,how do I open the accounts you stated

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training / Please How Do You Guys Send Your Investment Money From Nigeria To America. / Free Binance Futures Signals & Crypto Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.