Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack (28527 Views)

LASTMA, Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Lagos / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Anaerobi(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2021
hmmm

he should be deployed to northern Nigeria.... Maidugeri if possible
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by TheMostComplex1: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
This's very bad
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by 27Pushing30: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2021
If you pass that jakande on the island you will support Lastma.

Drivers (danfo, purewayer etc) are evil and serially disregard traffic light

Next in line are those evil Logistics riders (okada)
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2021
why this man no join boxing??
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
To go out and come back without any issues with LASTMA, Police or aAgberu is a testimony in Lagos as a driver/car owner
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by 3ple9ine(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
The way some of these lastma officials behave ehn.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by alshalz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
PAWG:
Lagos hot sha, their wahala is always different.
The other day a danfo tumbled on its own, today a danfo driver’s teeth were knocked out. Wonderful
everybody know you are too lazy to READ but fast to comment
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
When we say some of these LASTMA people are criminals or enemies of society they will think we are exaggerating. Ambode banned them once for a reason.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is wrong, he was not employed to engage in fiscuff.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by PAWG(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
alshalz:
everybody know you are too lazy to READ but fast to comment

Is there anything I said that’s not true? If you didn’t see the report where a bus tumbled on its own, I’d gladly point you to it.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Happychildlove(f): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
They are all thugs
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by zudozz: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
This lastma people are just a very big menace to this state. Even area boys are better than them.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Ensho: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
So Sorry,May God Give You Speedy Recovery....

Glaucoma, Cataract, Myopia,Blurry Vision And All Other Vision Impaired Diseases If Not Treated Can Cut Short Your Happiness, Visit https://www.purehealthng.com/emmavs For A Proven And NAFDAC Approved Solution Now
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by OlabodeAjala(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
#ENDLASTMAINLAGOS#
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is why I haile the officer that knocked out LASTMA teeth last week.

More of LASTMA teeth must go they are criminals and deserve no mercy.

They are not doing any traffic shit but harassing and bullying motorist is all they are doing.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Ogbeniomo: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
MozB:
I'm sorry man.. But i did not read your story till the end o! The error you made was starting to struggle. No d struggle with anybody anyhow my guy. Even though i'm right or wrong i will not engage in physical dragging. Now how you wan take do for your teeth and the money were you don spend? You for don roger them small change pass.
You all know how irresponsible our officers can be. It's not worth the struggle.
U should have read it to the end so that u can know exactly what to say, everything is not about roger first,
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Richthekid: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Really
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by drmikeadams(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin grin

If them call for protest,some of una go remember say una get office work or protesters d block road for una..very soon na local govt touts go d slap drivers.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by MozB: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ogbeniomo:
U should have read it to the end so that u can know exactly what to say, everything is not about roger first,

I'm not saying everything is about roger oga sir, and I didn't have to read the whole story till the end because the error he made was in the beginning of the story which i pointed out. "They took his keys, and he held one of them and they ceased that opportunity to beat him up". Everything is not roger, also everything no be struggle.. Now that he has lost his teeth and incured expenses unbudgeted, wetin him gain? Did they not still take the car away? Yes!! He said they drove it away. Bros everything is not roger. But it is still not wise to struggle. That is my point.
Re: LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack by Zeuslord(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xpolre:
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
hello good evening
please how can I learn these. I'm a student and needs something to rely on financially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee / Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard / 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.