Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,254 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Man Drove Off The Bridge... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drove Off The Bridge... (1010 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drove Off The Bridge... by trryme(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2021
This man was so lucky to escape death when he drove off the bridge at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WD46wx1Zo

1 Share

Re: Man Drove Off The Bridge... by majamajic(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
See as Honda crosstour turn to paper, air bag did a good job , but God dey for the guy , him time never reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drove Off The Bridge... by 2shaw: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2021
I've been thr b4,my own pass this one sef,drunk driving. V4 and v6 on honda na life saver, however if to say na lexus,dis guy don die since.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drove Off The Bridge... by BamBamK: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2021
2shaw:
I've been thr b4,my own pass this one sef,drunk driving. [b]V4 and v6 [/b]on honda na life saver, however if to say na lexus,dis guy don die since.

highly confusing
Re: Man Drove Off The Bridge... by dadabashua1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
majamajic:
See as Honda crosstour turn to paper, air bag did a good job , but God dey for the guy , him time never reach
Honda has one of the BEST safety ratings,they even sacrifice 'some' level of reliability for safety,if you follow most of the major car sites and blogs around the world,you will know why Honda is rated very high most especially when it comes to safety.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Honda Accord Coupe 2008 In Abuja / Guess This Is One Way Of Avoiding Getting Your Car Stolen Or Burgled / How Do I Differentiate Between 2007 Nissan Altima From 2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.