Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why I’m Not In A Rush To Get Married – Actress, Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Not In A Rush To Get Married – Actress, Rita Dominic (598 Views)

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Not In A Rush To Get Married – Actress, Rita Dominic by tkgz(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Nollywood screen diva, Rita Dominic, has explained why she will not be rushing into marriage institution.

The 45-year-old in an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, said she wants to get married but wants to get it right once and for all.

She, however, noted that the thought of marriage becomes annoying at some point because of how much importance people have placed on it.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/why-im-not-in-a-rush-to-get-married-actress-rita-dominic

Re: Why I’m Not In A Rush To Get Married – Actress, Rita Dominic by Fahdiga(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Your choice. but ask yourself who is going to look after you when you get old
Re: Why I’m Not In A Rush To Get Married – Actress, Rita Dominic by chukslawrence(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why I’m Not In A Rush To Get Married – Actress, Rita Dominic by Jeromo: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2021
I don't think anyone should worry too much about the fact that you haven't had a relationship in a long time. Just start new acquaintances and communication with black women and then I'm sure you will succeed. I actively use bbw dating sites on the Internet for this purpose and I think that this is a great way. I think you should definitely try it and I'm sure you won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Buy Iphone 12 For His Girlfriend, Another Boy Seized It / Daddy Showkey And His Football Skills / Actress Blessing Ban From Featuring In Yoruba Movies (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.