Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) (3223 Views)

Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
What is wrong with some men nowadays? sad I just watched a YouTube video where a man shot his girlfriend and her boyfriend over some misunderstanding. At first I thought it was a fake video, but I later realized it wasn't.
Please you all should be careful with the relationship you keep so that you won't date a girl who would connect you with your own death.
The video is below, you can watch it yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24E_doIK9Wk

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Righteousness2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Just Imagine...
Op, it is not really about minding your relationship and all that.

It is more about the Solid thick Wickedness that is on the Earth Inhabitants in these Perilous last days.
It is More about the Darkened Heart of so many people today.
It is about the Demons that have taken hold of so many due to their evil and wicked ways.

So many guys and girls today are Unknowingly filled with High caliber demons. It when you see the way they act or the words that come from them, that you will understand..

This World is Sinking and it will get worse .
Time is so Short! The KING of Glory is about to snatch his bride outta of here.
If you wanna be Saved here and in Eternity! It's JESUS or you are gone.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by blowjob: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
INDIAN FILM undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mouth Gig:
INDIAN FILM undecided
It wasn't a movie, the other guy was trying to capture the scene with his phone, but they won't allow anyone to do that in a movie.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by nrexzy: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
The girl even died before he shot her....

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
What's wrong with someone men nowadays? sad I just watched a YouTube video where a man shot his girlfriend and her boyfriend over some misunderstanding. At first I thought it was a fake video, but I later realized it wasn't.
Please you all should be careful with the relationship you keep so that you won't date a girl who would connect you with your own death.

are you for real?
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
nrexzy:
The girl even died before he shot her....
You ain't serious. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wetin be d movie title?
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Patented: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
MOvie na. See as people dey stand watch. real life , real bullets....who will wait?

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Patented:
MOvie na. See as people dey stand watch. real life , real bullets....who will wait?
That is not in Nigeria, lol. They have better security there.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Jakumo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Very well-acted movie scene. The giveaway was when the man fell and used his arm to land softly. Someone truly hit with a gunshot would generally drop like a sack of potatoes, straight down.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by bmdmix3: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
What is wrong with some men nowadays? sad I just watched a YouTube video where a man shot his girlfriend and her boyfriend over some misunderstanding. At first I thought it was a fake video, but I later realized it wasn't.

soo u can't tell a movie scene from real one or wetin seriously u cant
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by bmdmix3: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
It wasn't a movie, the other guy was trying to capture the scene with his phone, but they won't allow anyone to do that in a movie.
u are really not that educated are u? plz stay in sch
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by bmdmix3: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just Imagine...
Op, it is not really about minding your relationship and all that.

It is more about the Solid thick Wickedness that is on the Earth Inhabitants in these Perilous last days.
It is More about the Darkened Heart of so many people today.
It is about the Demons that have taken hold of so many due to their evil and wicked ways.

So many guys and girls today are Unknowingly filled with High caliber demons. It when you see the way they act or the words that come from them, that you will understand..

This World is Sinking and it will get worse .
Time is so Short! The KING of Glory is about to snatch his bride outta of here.
If you wanna be Saved here and in Eternity! It's JESUS or you are gone.
u just succeeded in writing crap over a craping content

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by kingthreat(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
kingthreat:
Video is confirmed to be fake from a web series. Those actors are good

https://www.indiatvnews.com/trending/news-break-the-fake-video-of-couple-being-shot-by-police-from-web-series-goes-viral-as-true-incident-697228
Thanks for confirming it, I thought it was real. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Karlovych: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
embarassed Scripted video
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Scripted video
Yeah, it was staged. tongue
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
soo u can't tell a movie scene from real one or wetin seriously u cant
It was hard for me to tell because it looked so real, but someone has confirmed that it was a staged video.
bmdmix3:
u are really not that educated are u? plz stay in sch
I'm not cool with this comment, but I'll let it slide. Sometimes I come here to catch some cruise and no one should expect much from me. After all, I'm human—I can misunderstand the reality and I can disappoint people.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Patented: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
That is not in Nigeria, lol. They have better security there.

How many people has better security saved in the US. U see bullets flying u take off.....how will better security help you when bullets are flying already.

In the US this year alone, there have been 11k gun related deaths.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
kiss lipsrsealed embarassed
Patented:

How many people has better security saved in the US. U see bullets flying u take off.....how will better security help you when bullets are flying already.

In the US this year alone, there have been 11k gun related deaths.
11k what? shocked shocked that is something else ooo. Well, I think no normal human being will hear a gun shot and stay to watch what next. grin, It's obviously a scripted video but it really confused me at first. cool
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by bmdmix3: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xenry:
It was hard for me to tell because it looked so real, but someone has confirmed that it was a staged video.
I'm not cool with this comment, but I'll let it slide. Sometimes I come here to catch some cruise and no one should expect much from me. After all, I'm human—I can misunderstand the reality and I can disappoint people.
sorry but d way u carried u were so strong on ur stance
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
sorry but d way u carried u were so strong on ur stance
Lol, it really got me at first. shocked. The actors were really good. grin
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by 2shaw: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
India movie better pass naija action movies

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Is this a movie or what?

He just took two people down like that and people are there watching?

Crazy.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by TheFacelessMan: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Patented:
my thought exactly, who will wait, at the first shot, scamper for safety will be the next.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by tillaman(m): 5:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by davillian(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Movie scene
Everybody would jakpa after the shots....
See someone coming close with her child....
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lord, Av Messi.
Re: Man Shot His Girlfriend And Her Boyfriend Over Some Misunderstanding. (PICTURES) by annyplenty(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Something is terribly wrong with this generation. Only God can fix the mess we are in.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) / Kenyans Youths Caught Sleeping Naked In Coffin For Money Rituals (photo) / OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.