Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Block Chain Technology/ Digital Assets Classes Whatsapp Training Class - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Block Chain Technology/ Digital Assets Classes Whatsapp Training Class (123 Views)

SEC Authorises NASD To List Crypto, Other Digital Assets / Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation / Bitfxt - Block Chain To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Block Chain Technology/ Digital Assets Classes Whatsapp Training Class by Adetunjicaleb: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

If you really want to understand what block chain technology is, crypto currencies, defi, dApps, NFTs and tokenization generally and you also want to invest in long term projects (with no heart attack). Drop your whatsapp number so I can add you up in the group. Also, one bonus in the training is a recommendation of a project in block chain (a project with roadmap up to 2023) calling out for investors at the private level right now before it goes public. I will recommend it, give you the link to invest and guide you in the buying of the shares.

(1) (Reply)

I Supply Maize And Soya / Invest And Add More Color To Your Resume / 20 Tonnes Trucks Available For Work..from Ikorodu Within Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.