Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation (626 Views)

Block Chain Technology/ Digital Assets Classes Whatsapp Training Class / Tark - Outstanding Representative Of Block Chain Wallet In 2019 / Bitfxt - Block Chain To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Investing in technology and innovation is key to meeting these resilience, e-commerce and sustainability challenges and for keeping pace with the rapid changes in Asia and the Western world.
Technology is revolutionising supply chain management. The Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI) and improvements in data analytics are helping businesses increase manufacturing productivity, improve logistics, bolster resilience and provide tailored customer experiences.
Technologies such as blockchain can also increase transparency for businesses along their supply chain, as well as cut costs and reduce waste.
When navigating Western’s complex, Asia businesses, competitive and fast paced markets, Africa business needs to accelerate the uptake of such technologies or risk being left behind.
Automation is a critical component in bringing tailored made innovation, integration and optimization of supply chain and logistics management to the global market especially to the African continent e.g. Nigeria.
Morpheus.Network is utilizing block chain technology to optimize global trade through the simple use of emerging technologies. As an ambassador of this great emerging company/technology here in Nigeria, i would like to encoyrage those involved in the supply chain and logistics management service to look inward and embraced this company that is looking to work with companies, government, and nations in bringing this technology to the limelight by partnership.
Kindly visit : www.Morpheus.Network to read more about this great company and it's associated services.
For consultation and partnering with Morpheus.Network, kindly contact through my signature.
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Morpheus.Network have partnered with a lot of great and known companies worldwide, and is looking to extend is business towards the African continent and reqdy to work with Nigeria business class and governments to showcase the real use case of this great emerging technology in the Supply Chain and Logistics management/ndustry with it's fully automated Supply Chain platform making use of (AI) Artificial intelligence.
As an ambassador of this great company here in Nigeria, i will be readily available to provide potential clients/customers on what we have to offer.

Kindly visit the company web to learn more and dyor .
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
We're still discussing on blockchain innovations in all sector, this new tech is bridging the gaps on how we do business in the old to what we now called the new normals known as AI. Countries and companies are making use of this advanced technology. Kindly read through this tread on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/fundamentals888/status/1640718770359394305?t=d5S6IoI_BuDSwEBAbVdYjA&s=19I.
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Morpheus.Network is a full service Global Automated Supply Chain platform with an integrated crypto currency payment system utilising Block Chain technology platform. It's Automated system can Generate, Integrate and store all compliance documents in its system. the company is ready to partner with companies in the Supply Chain and Logistics services by providing them with a seamless service networks.

Kindly check what Morpheus.Network has been doing lately by partnering with great companies. Read through ..
https://twitter.com/morpheusqueen8/status/1640482262029422592?t=S7ul_4tFDPKfZkVEf4wAjQ&s=19
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2023
A global Automated Supply chain management company that's ready to disrupt the supply chain industry with it's Ai platform. Kindly visit our official twitter handle @MNWSupplyChain to dyor and get a clear picture of what Morpheus.Network is doing.
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kindly visit Morpheus.Network.com for more details, or contact me on my WhatsApp for further information.
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
At Morpheus.Network, we are intensely focused on helping companies and Government organizations eliminate inefficiencies and remove barriers to optimize and automate their supply chain operations.
We help clients maximize revenue through digitization and process automation, protecting sensitive data, and untangling complex issues with the legacy supply chain system while delivering effective, equitable and efficient global trade solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ay5qBC_EA
Visit us: https://morpheus.network
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by Tayorshd87: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
So how do I be part of this game now
because am interested

softsoul22:
Morpheus.Network have partnered with a lot of great and known companies worldwide, and is looking to extend is business towards the African continent and reqdy to work with Nigeria business class and governments to showcase the real use case of this great emerging technology in the Supply Chain and Logistics management/ndustry with it's fully automated Supply Chain platform making use of (AI) Artificial intelligence.
As an ambassador of this great company here in Nigeria, i will be readily available to provide potential clients/customers on what we have to offer.

Kindly visit the company web to learn more and dyor .

Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good day sir/ma, i humbly demand you get back to me through my WhatsApp number for snooth communications @ 07062641000, in other word, you can do further inquiries by visiting the company through all their official social media accounts. Automated global supply chain http://morpheus.network
Facebook: https:///1z4jQU
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MNWSupplyChain
Medium: https:///fvW7u8
Telegram group @theMorpheusnetwork
Instagram: https:///2lBM57D
Tayorshd87:
So how do I be part of this game now
because am interested
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kindly visit morpheus.network for more details.
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
The world is going Ai and everyone needed to be acquainted with the moving trend of digitization. Kindly check www.morpheus.networks a full service global automated supply chain management platform with an integrated crypto currency payment system utilizing block chain technology platform.
Check my signature for more information.
Re: Block Chain Technology Service In Supply Chain/logistics.. A New Wealth Creation by softsoul22(m): 8:46am On Feb 18
Digitising supply chain and logistics can be a problem solver in the Nigeria supply chain and logistics management industry, Morpheus.Network is a full service Global automated supply chain and logistics management platform that's ready to revolutionised the supply chain and logistics management industry by bringing exclusive changes to the shipping, supply chain/logistics management systems through it's Middleware platform.

It's automated platform can generate, store, integrate and disseminate all compliance documents. Also handle international payments.

Morpheus.Network is utilising Blockchain technology company for it's supply chain and logistics middleware platform by connecting legacy systems with emerging techs (DLT, IOT SASS etc). Creating automated workflows that line up documents, goods and funds at the right time.

Morpheus.Neteorks is bringing the benefits of Blockchain to the real world through an easy to use SASS platform.

For real - world adoption we need to put the blockchain tech in the back -end and make it seamless on the front - end.

The inefficiencies in supply chains are the highest of all sectors in the world. Automation is a critical component to increasing efficiencies coupled with documentation templates to decrease handling points.

Morpheus's are about working with the existing companies and providers in the ecosystem, not cutting them out. Morpheus have both crypto to crypto payments as well as fiat via Accesspay and Swift integrations.

Transparency is major concern throughout the African supply chain and centralized global trade makes it difficult to coordinate worldwide logistics.
Morpheus is a supply chain automation middleware platform built to seamlessly integrate emerging techs into outdated legacy systems.

You can always get intouch with me if you're a large shipper or terminal operators that wanted to move a step ahead in their various industries for further business discussion.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Sell 4 Refineries Next Year / Investment ; Filling Station For Sale. / Please,suggest For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.