Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 (8859 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by neyohh: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2021
ogunsbanjul:
Poverty !

poverty !!

poverty !!! see what you have turned people's parents and those who are to be in their respective places of work to.

why naaa? maka why? nna henhen why? Poverty you're a bastard.

Not poverty, brainlessness!
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by oksmart: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Governor of Borno state is the best candidate for presidency right now. Forget the zoning sh*t.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Adeolajude(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2021
I pray Nigeria foolishly and greedily appoints Bello as president so everyone can receive the full doze of Kogi state suffering..then u will all call on buhari to come back cos it's going to be real hell on Earth..that am very very very sure of. I think God is really angry with Nigeria...else why on Earth could someo like Bello who should be chilling in efcc cell be talking about presidential ambition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by bamikole07(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Has Bello done anything in Kogi state, I believe NO since the emergency of Bello, has Mr integrity commission any projects in the state NO. I believe he's joking
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by orlaglobal234: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Tell all these lazy youths not to waiting their precious time on Yahya Bello because he his going nowhere instead let support Akinwumi Adesina former minister of agriculture under good luck Jonathan and current president of Africa Development Bank as president of Nigeria not Yahya Bello

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Anaerobi(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Which adamawa, the one wey I dey?

Lol... Those people can betray.

If you doubt it, ask Atiku.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by asobo1: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Oluboh:
Wow see crowd.
Omor Yahaya Bello is gaining grounds shocked shocked
You should have added mammoth crowd. No be only see crowd. Exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by fidel2(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2021
misplaced youth.... they just want to eat yahaya Bello's money
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by asobo1: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Anaerobi:
Which adamawa, the one wey I dey?

Lol... Those people can betray.

If you doubt it, ask Atiku.
Less than 1000 people you call that betrayal. You are funny. Inconsequential crowd. Moreover, where in Adamawa do you reside?
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by florixi: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Don't mind the guy he thinks he can become president the same way he become governor. Every day is not xmas o

fait10:
Chai. We don too suffer sha. Person wey be say na because the governor elect died that's y he became a governor come dey eye presidential seat.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Valkrie: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2021
People are just cashing out of this mofo...no wonder he can't pay Kogi workers salary and no single completed project to his name...Just chasing clout...!! Well it's good to pursue fantasy though but the problem nah those wey dey suffer as a direct result of the clout chasing....!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by fowlyansh181(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Warripikine:

So u haf friends in Enugu? Yet you keep bashing Igbo's on this forum grin
he doesn’t , all you see commenting on this thread are paid trolls , here to help the gov seem like he has supporters when I’m reality he doesn’t..
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by KenModi(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Anthony4578:
Yahaya Bello again!
The ambition is for the Nigerian youths
I stand

officialtonnie:
Yahaya Bello 2023.
It's high time the north central/ middle belt produced a President

Anthony4578:
Every Nigerian youth's dream president
Modified

Suffer no dey tire una??

So we should just vote for him because he is “young”?

Instead you should be asking a very important question: What are his achievements as a governor?

Please give me a list of them and please don’t add that settling of North and South nonsense to it.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Oluboh:
Looks like the race is between Yahaya Bello an Tinubu
2023 looking interesting already
The numbers here is speaking a lot of volume
I stand with Youth agenda

They came to chop.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Dcoy: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2021
He is just making noise for future relevance....
The big fishes are just looking at him and smiling....
Incompetent tout....
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Sarmiz24:
Okay is it Tinubu or Atiku that is not a calamity? Bros it better to have a young mind as a presido than having an analog old dieing men on that sit abeg

Sir, I was an advocate for youth presidency in 2019 while we campaigned for Fela Durotoye, but that's in the past. 2023 is a different ball game that won't even give room for the likes of Durotoye, Sowore, Moghalu, et al. But saying it is better to vote for a young mind as President and the young mind would be Yahaya Bello will be the greatest undoing that would ever happen to Nigeria. In fact, if we would be sincere with ourselves, Buhari is better than Yahaya Bello even though I don't like Buhari with all the fibres in me. Must it be Atiku or Tinubu? What happened to Yemi Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Babatunde Fashola? These guyz are far far better than that failure Yahaya Bello; he is a disgrace to the youth.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by deeva2: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Oluboh:
Looks like the race is between Yahaya Bello an Tinubu
2023 looking interesting already
The numbers here is speaking a lot of volume
I stand with Youth agenda

Politically, The race is between TINUBU and Others...Yahaya bello is still learning

Meanwhile, they are all the same.. Thieves and selfish
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Sarmiz24(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2021
the problem is u see all this guy u mentioned Yemi Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Babatunde Fashola?
won’t even be table out by thier respective party tho it doesn’t mean they are not criminals either.... I just believe having a youth president will give room for collective thinking not one man making the whole decision as if the country is on a monarch system
UTILITYMAY:

Sir, I was an advocate for youth presidency in 2019 while we campaigned for Fela Durotoye, but that's in the past. 2023 is a different ball game that won't even give room for the likes of Durotoye, Sowore, Moghalu, et al. But saying it is better to vote for a young mind as President and the young mind would be Yahaya Bello will be the greatest undoing that would ever happen to Nigeria. In fact, if we would be sincere with ourselves, Buhari is better than Yahaya Bello even though I don't like Buhari with all the fibres in me. Must it be Atiku or Tinubu? What happened to Yemi Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Babatunde Fashola? These guyz are far far better than that failure Yahaya Bello; he is a disgrace to the youth.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by rummmy: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2021
DOA.......he will mess up Nigeria just as he did in kogi.....
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by witworth(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2021
It's either is another fake news or bello slave youths in adamawa, simple.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Calicoe: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Can this one operate a laptop? If no, then this is another buhari in the making
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by sharpwriter(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Simeonee111:
My friends from Enugu called me about this Bello Ambassador Network stuff, I think these guys are really moving weight.
I'm having a rethink
Nigeria needs an agile and pro active president this time around

Bros you're still sleeping. Find a way to wake up your spirit. The forces holding Nigeria together as one are not even in Nigeria. Oh, so it is Yaya Bello that will be proactive? Lol.

So with all the things happening, you still think it is an angel that will fix naija? If you are not a northerner, your prayer should be how this slave camp we call a country will be dismantled.
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by husseinchoice(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2021
He is not tribalistic and a fanatic like hmmmm... Yahaya Bello type is what we need but hatred will still make us go for the wrong person..
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Anaerobi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
asobo1:
Less than 1000 people you call that betrayal. You are funny. Inconsequential crowd. Moreover, where in Adamawa do you reside?

till it's time for election you will know.

whenever atuku comes to adamawa for campaign, you will swear his openent won't have up to 50k vote when is time for election.

but during election u will be surprised their margin won't b much.

as for where I am in adamawa, what do you want to do with it?
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by Denko2721987(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Like seriously?? Yahaya Bello of all Nigerian Youths? Ah, i now agree this country is cursed...
Re: Thousands Of Adamawa Youths Declare Support For Yahaya Bello 2023 by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sarmiz24:
the problem is u see all this guy u mentioned Yemi Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Babatunde Fashola?
won’t even be table out by thier respective party tho it doesn’t mean they are not criminals either.... I just believe having a youth president will give room for collective thinking not one man making the whole decision as if the country is on a monarch system

As far as the youth is from any of these two parties(APC or PDP), then there is nothing like collective thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba In Kwara, Kogi Agitate For Oya State / CERTIFICATE FORGERY ; The Downfall Of Salisu BUHARI ...... BBC . / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.