Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why Not Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Osinbajo (206 Views)

Who I Believe The APC Will Pick As Their Candidate - Not Tinubu, Not Osinbajo / Buhari Betrayed Tinubu, Not Osinbajo Or Anyone Else. / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Osinbajo by dotun4real: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
I sat down this afternoon and I began to think of this simple thing,what will take all these yeye people rooting and campaigning for Tinubu to start campaigning for Osinbajo.

Why are they packaging an old man for us and wanting to impose him on Nigerian again?

What is really our problem in this country?

May God bless and enlighten us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Osinbajo by WoundedLamb: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Did PYO indicate interest?

BAT is out there mobilizing people and thereby letting everyone know he wants to be the next president. I don't understand how you expect people to just wake up and start queuing behind someone who never said anything about running for the position.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Osinbajo by NaijaSumigan: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tinubu can't be the President... He's just a noise maker... Many Politicians will know how far this time around.... Many of them who wish to play games with the destiny of NIGERIANS will suddenly die.

NIGERIAN belongs to GOD and not Devils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Not Osinbajo by orisa37: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
WoundedLamb: you're to good for "SUYA".
Re: Why Not Osinbajo by WoundedLamb: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
orisa37:
WoundedLamb: you're to good for "SUYA".

Sorry, what's that?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Berates UK Over Plans To Grant Asylum To IPOB Members / Omaduvie Lauds Jude Ogbimi As Inec Issues Certificate Of Return / Sagamu Lg 2021: Aremo Kayode Ademola Will Pave Way For Monumental ??? Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.