Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Intern Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intern Opportunity (306 Views)

Bench Fee For Dietetics Intern In FETHA Abakaliki / 17 Year Old Intern Discovers New Planet / Diaries Of A Medical Laboratory Intern.... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intern Opportunity by haybhi1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dear you out there,

This is an opportunity needed by many. Think of the boys in your street who seem directionless already, the girls who have tended to waywardness, the young chaps you have chatty relationship with and those you don't, or even you yourself; you never know how you may be impacting humanity, just inform them.

The deadline is almost here. I learnt they would be given certificates too.

Do your bit. Nature would thank you. I have no relationship with the organizers of this whatsoever, so shun the doubts.

Please, circulate.

1 Like

Re: Intern Opportunity by wittywriter: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
haybhi1:
Dear you out there,

This is an opportunity needed by many. Think of the boys in your street who seem directionless already, the girls who have tended to waywardness, the young chaps you have chatty relationship with and those you don't, or even you yourself; you never know how you may be impacting humanity, just inform them.

The deadline is almost here. I learnt they would be given certificates too.

Do your bit. Nature would thank you. I have no relationship with the organizers of this whatsoever, so shun the doubts.

Please, circulate.

Drop your digits if you want to go through for your sibling's tuition money/funds need so i can link you to a fundraiser...had to respond here to avoid further Ban from Mod or Antispam bot.
I'm even still restricted...
haybhi1:

Thanks
Acknowledged...kindly delete your digit for your privacy...you'll be reached by the fundraiser.
haybhi1:

Thanks
@haybhi1 good morning fundraiser informed me that the phone line is switched-off...

Wittyness
Re: Intern Opportunity by haybhi1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
wittywriter:

Drop your digits if you want to go through for your sibling's tuition money/funds need so i can link you to a fundraiser...had to respond here to avoid further Ban from Mod or Antispam bot.

Wittyness
Thanks
Re: Intern Opportunity by haybhi1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
wittywriter:

Acknowledged...kindly delete your digit for your privacy...you'll be reached by the fundraiser.
@haybhi1 good morning fundraiser informed me that the phone line is switched-off...
Wittyness
It was call? I thought it'd be a whatsapp.

That's my active call line. The other is my active Whatsapp. If you don't mind please submit your contact

(1) (Reply)

Video Wellspring University Library Destroyed By Fire That Worth 450 Millions / Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making / How Do I Get My Certificate ? Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.