Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

‘SARS Terrorize Young People Daily And They Were Killed In Front Of The World’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘SARS Terrorize Young People Daily And They Were Killed In Front Of The World’ (359 Views)

It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / Trump Ad Shows Democratic Church Created Gay Mob To Terrorize America / ‘I Block About 30 People Daily On Instagram’ - Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘SARS Terrorize Young People Daily And They Were Killed In Front Of The World’ by Jasoncy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
A man identified as Osaretin Victor Asemota on twitter known to be a retired investor according to his account has showed remorse for the innocent souls killed during the ENDSARS period.

Victor Asemota made reply to a tweet saying that innocent youths died while fighting for their rights and were killed. Adding that people also tried to donate and support the protest but instead they were blocked and not allowed.

He also made complains on the Crypto ban Nigeria enforced on her citizens.... SEE MORE BELOW....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/sars-terrorize-young-people-daily-young.html

Re: ‘SARS Terrorize Young People Daily And They Were Killed In Front Of The World’ by donbachi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Today..one of dem wan run go canada.forget sey karma hang him mata on her neck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DMX MEMORIAL And Funeral In Yonkers (video) / "My Life Is Better Because Of U" - Adekunle Gold Celebrates Wife, Simi On Bday / May You Be Barren Forever - Sandra Iheuwa Curses Her Baby Daddy Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.