Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? (858 Views)

What Happens When You Forget To Watch Your Back In Online Multiplayer / Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Me; Pro Evolution Soccer, PES, especially PES 2013 and 2016, especially when I see someone who can really challenge me, I would hardly eat, the appetite barely came, I always forgot to bath, oh my, PES

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Yaxmax1: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
wink
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by EbukaHades10(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Far Cry 3, God of war 4 and COD black ops made me forget anything and everything.

Played GOW for like a month straight though it was during lockdown period.

NEPA sef come add inside when na only for 3hrs a day dem go take light.....na that 3hrs i go use go bath or do other things

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Far Cry 3, God of war 4 and COD black ops made me forget anything and everything.

Played GOW for like a month straight though it was during lockdown period.

NEPA sef come add inside when na only for 3hrs a day dem go take light.....na that 3hrs i go use go bath or do other things

I started fighting the addiction when started looking for real money
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I started fighting the addiction when started looking for real money
Real money fake money, still make time out for urself bcus a time will come when person no go fit spend the money again.

Besides, i wouldn't say I'm an addict bcus since February or so, i have touched a console only 4 times.

P.S, I dey find work, abeg

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Real money fake money, still make time out for urself bcus a time will come when person no go fit spend the money again

I am married man, it doesn't stop me enjoying myself but the addiction I used to have is no longer there

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I am married man, it doesn't stop me enjoying myself but the addiction I used to have is no longer there
Oh. That's true o. Even if u no wan curb the addiction, family commitments go do the needful.
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Oh. That's true o. Even if u no wan curb the addiction, family commitments go do the needful.

Exactly, I can't leave the place where I'm making money for the place where I'm having fun, in fact nobody needs to tell you that
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Exactly, I can't leave the place where I'm making money for the place where I'm having fun, in fact nobody needs to tell you that
True that.

Maybe na bcus i never get anything doing, na y e still dey shak me.

We go dey alright las las
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
EbukaHades10:
True that.

Maybe na bcus i never get anything doing, na y e still dey shak me.

We go dey alright las las

Lol las las

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by nelsonebby(m): 5:33am On Apr 14, 2021
Metal Gear V

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Cabardin: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
I've played many cool games on PS4, like The Witcher 3, Ori and the Wild of the Wisps, Dishonored. The last one that really pulled me in was Castlevania 3 rom. I really liked the storyline. I can't say that I play often, but sometimes I can play for the whole weekend and completely immerse myself in the game. Weekends like this really help me to distract myself and take a break from the workweek. On weekends I always go for walks or meet up with friends, and I also like to watch different channels and movies. So, I have many interests, and I'm glad when I can devote time to them.
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Boobysmith: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
1993 Legend of Zelda Links Awekining original Gameboy

2007 Zelda Twilight Princess on Wii

Assassins Creed Odyssey on PC

The Rest is Any Fighting Game
Street Fighter V
Tekken 7
Dead or Alive 5 and 6
Mortal Kombat XL
Mortal Kombat 11
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Emeka71(m): 4:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Game is killing me.
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Red dead redemption 2 and the Witcher 3
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Emeka71(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Diamond rush.
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by olisafincy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Call Of Duty (Ghosts)
Re: Which Video Game Has Once Made You Forget Everything Else? by Emeka71(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2021
War Lords.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Console For Sale / Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Download Hack (unlimited Money) 2022 / Who Knows The Cost Of Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.