Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,984 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Someone Pls Help ! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Someone Pls Help ! (219 Views)

Can Someone Pls Borrow Me A Laptop / Please Textnow Advice Needed: Pls Help Out / Pls Help, Is This Item Already At The Post Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Pls Help ! by Courage22121: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please i bought some things online from Lagos and I’m in delta and the vendor used God is good motors and gave me an app for tracking and I have been tracking since last week Friday and nothing! I don’t even understand how the app works and I’m being very impatient and due to that I had a quarrel with the vendor and things have been messy. Please if you can help explain pls do.

Re: Someone Pls Help ! by solarview(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Their delivery service can be sometime slow, last year it took 3days to deliver to me within lagos. You can call their costumer service center
Re: Someone Pls Help ! by Courage22121: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
solarview:
Their delivery service can be sometime slow, last year it took 3days to deliver to me within lagos. You can call their costumer service center
pls if you have it send me
Re: Someone Pls Help ! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Courage22121:

Please i bought some things online from Lagos and I’m in delta and the vendor used God is good motors and gave me an app for tracking and I have been tracking since last week Friday and nothing! I don’t even understand how the app works and I’m being very impatient and due to that I had a quarrel with the vendor and things have been messy. Please if you can help explain pls do.

Can you be very sincere with me, due to your impatient, you have called the vendor all manners of names and insults he's never heard in his life. Right?
Re: Someone Pls Help ! by Courage22121: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Can you be very sincere with me, due to your impatient, you have called the vendor all manners of names and insults he's never heard in his life. Right?
lol nor be like that boss grin. I’m always calling him every minute cause I actually need this items for tomorrow morning and the nigga keeps telling me to chill
Re: Someone Pls Help ! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Courage22121:
lol nor be like that boss grin. I’m always calling him every minute cause I actually need this items for tomorrow morning and the nigga keeps telling me to chill

If I were him, I would do same too. Dealt with stressful customers too that if not that item had been sent already, would have collected back the item, canceled the deal and we go our separate ways. Truth is that, nothing can be done now than for you to exercise patience. The tracking you see is what you have to follow. Meanwhile, Google the gig pick up center and get their customer care, give them a call and explain situation of things to them perhaps item had arrived the center already but didn't get updated on the site shocked shocked shocked
I believe why the vendor blocked you was probably your use of abusive words on him. I believe it's not really your constant calling but your manner of approach. Like I said, all you got now is patience. Wish you all the very best!
Re: Someone Pls Help ! by Courage22121: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

If I were him, I would do same too. Dealt with stressful customers too that if not that item had been sent already, would have collected back the item, canceled the deal and we go our separate ways. Truth is that, nothing can be done now than for you to exercise patience. The tracking you see is what you have to follow. Meanwhile, Google the gig pick up center and get their customer care, give them a call and explain situation of things to them perhaps item had arrived the center already but didn't get updated on the site shocked shocked shocked
I believe why the vendor blocked you was probably your use of abusive words on him. I believe it's not really your constant calling but your manner of approach. Like I said, all you got now is patience. Wish you all the very best!
lol I never said he blocked me. It’s my first time actually buying online and it’s a huge amount of money and due to nervousness I call every minute to make sure the guy nor be scam. And the thing pisses him off so if I wan even call am ask for update him nor Dey pick my call.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro 256 GB 190k / Used Iphone8 64gb(neatly Used) / Acer Aspire 5742G Core I3 320 4gram@ 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.