Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Picture ,one of The Fulani Bandit ,that Attacked Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture ,one of The Fulani Bandit ,that Attacked Ebonyi (2949 Views)

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Picture ,one of The Fulani Bandit ,that Attacked Ebonyi by GeneralPula: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
You want us to believe he’s Fulani because of his flat head right?
Re: Picture ,one of The Fulani Bandit ,that Attacked Ebonyi by alshalz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
2rez:

our gallant #ESN sent him to face proper judgement[b][/b]
Most likely the jan.jaw.eed has gone to queue up for his illusive 7 virgins by now.
yea, since nobody has the right to judge anybody,God has,send them emass.But you are heartless why would you reduce the numbers of their imaginary virgins to just 7, it's 72 bru
Re: Picture ,one of The Fulani Bandit ,that Attacked Ebonyi by 2rez: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
alshalz:
yea, since nobody has the right to judge anybody,God has,send them emass.But you are heartless why would you reduce the numbers of their imaginary virgins to just 7, it's 72 bru

Hell nah! U "kidney" me right? Did u say 72? shocked BTW, wish i was heartless grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Men Of The Anti Cultism Police Squad In Calabar Manhandled Me(photo) / People Caught By Border Security Trying To Sneak Into The Country, See Photos / The Punjab Rape Festival In India Begins This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.