Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering (43174 Views)

BREAKING: One Day After Leaving Office, EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha, Wife / HAPPENING NOW: EFCC Storms Ogboko, Arrests Rochas Okorocha, Wife is FAKE / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by gbengaeed(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
what do they use him for, he almost destroyed apc in his state.
sweetjohn:
No pity for this idiots who betrays his people bc of politics inother to please his fulani masters. Used and dump fool
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by clericuzzio(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:
I got banned for chiyking/toasting/wooing a female moderator........

Now am back cheesy

Btw

Did you consider if she's married?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by NairaMaster1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Badabada:
This is a good example of NOBODY BE SUPERMAN.
When he was a governor, he never thought this day would come.

It's not a good example my brother. EFCC should be above witch hunting by now.

For instance, what happened to Akpabio? You are aware of his case.

Are you saying Amaechi did not steal when he was a governor?

What about all other former governors?

EFCC SHOULD GROW ABOVE SELECTIVE JOB.

Government thinks he's the one behind the IMO attack.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Legendguy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Why took them this long?

Meanwhile check this out.

The Lytical Technology team is currently looking for mobile and desktop developers based in Lagos.
Experience: 1-3 years
Send CV to valentine.o@lyticaltechnology.com

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Can I be part of your future?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Legendguy:

Can I be part of your future?
Yes sir.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Benega9(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok o
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by alingo2013(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Off course u do.......
If not.......u wouldn't have bothered quoting me at all........btw u free to keep masturbating on my mentions since u ain't worth meeting me pesin.....

Lol see this waste of space
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by houseontherock: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
dadebayo1:
Pepper don rest.... The moment he started talking too much anyone sensible will know its just a matter of time.... Just a signal to others trying to play smart... He will be released on bail soon.. Everyone will henceforth activate table manners mode... Thou shall not talk while eating
But he only talked after food...I guess he didn't let them clear the table before talking
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Emperor88(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
geemd434:
I won see Southwest and North been arrested arrested.
If he is/was a PDP member you will call it witch hunting now it is about tribe...You guys are just confused.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by BinamRex: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

My Bro... You made good points too on this..
Easterners thinks that Biafra if actualised would become a Singapore in Development and economy but the bitter Truth is that the IGBOs are the most corrupt in the country of all tribes..
Same corruption would hinder the growth and progress of the country..
As for China, have you wondered how they achieved that without recognizing the two biggest religion of the world ie Islam and christianity ... It is simply coz religion has always done more harm than good..

And we keep building mega religious centers in the hope that God will come down from heaven and develop our country, when we can just do the right things and our country will develop.

Pastors now brag about building a 50k seater capacity church. Living faith wants to build a church as big as the city of Ibadan. Despite all these, we are still poor, while China, an atheist country, is soaring higher. It's either God doesn't hear us or we are serving Him the wrong way.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by orlaglobal234: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thank God oo they should judge his case and send him to Suleja prison where 95 inmates share one room or Koto Karufi prison in Kogi to go and learn lesson
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by fashrola(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
blinking001:
No matter what our darling president does, wailers will still wail. Nobody is coming up with that nonsense analogy that once you're in Apc you're a new creature. The president keeps proving on daily basis to Nigerians that he's a man for all. If Rochas is found guilty, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law. He can't launder money meant for the future of our unborn children.
God bless president Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

keep tweeting thrash.... Which of the Northern Ex-governors has he arrested? SMH
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by blinking001(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Shut up you dirty smelling idiotic zombie. Your stupid president is a bigot and ethnic champion. Let him arrest ganduje, elrufai and all the northern terrorists and bandits and fulani herdsmen and terrorists and stop targeting easterners then we will take him seriously.
Wailing wailer spotted. Na you go tire.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na so Gandollar own go come, the cane we used to beat the senior wife, we don keep am for back of door for the younger wife....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Polynek(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dix 1 no b case, no b Naija again

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by onuman: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
With everything he did for the caliphate against his kinsmen grin grin grin

Lesson for those who took over from him in Imo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by BinamRex: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
wingmanIII:

So because of rochas, south east won't be as successful as dubai or singapore?
You failed to realize that crooked and corrupt south east leaders are mostly created and imposed by the federal government.
In biafra, okorocha and his ilk will not survive .
Why do you think they vehemently oppose any secession agenda

So the federal government imposes corrupt politicians on the South East? Hmmmmm...you make me laugh.

So if Biafra becomes a republic, corrupt Igbo politicians won't have a say in govt? And you are assuming that the corrupt politicians are only a handful that can be barred from politics. My friend, you are a joker!

Are you insinuating that Igbo people are so incorruptible that only those imposed by the govt are corrupt? Just like other Nigerians, An average Igbo peson will do anything illegal for money. These are ordinary folks oh, not folks sent from Abuja. An Igbo trader is more likely to inflate the price of his commodity than traders from other tribes. Is that not corruption? And do you think such people won't get to power?

Bro, stop talking BS! The average Nigerian is corrupt and selfish and would embezzle funds if given the opportunity to serve in govt. Stop making it look like the Igbos are any different.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by phranco(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Its a game plan , they want to make him president from prison.
Abeg make I go take my drugs jare, sickness no good grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by SmartPolician: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
BinamRex:

And it's funny that people think that if the South East actualizes Biafra, the region will become Africa's Singapore or Dubai.

The corruption that is so commonplace in Nigeria will be carried over to the different republics that would emerge if Nigeria breaks up. Let's stop fooling ourselves. Africans don't make good leaders. Selfishness is not in our DNA. When we attain power, all we think about is how to empty the treasury.

I hate China because the Chinese govt props up dictators around the world, but I admire the CCP for what they have achieved in 3 decades. Turning a country with an agrarian economy into the world's second largest and soon to be the world's largest is a miracle. Lifting more than 600 millon people out of poverty in three decades is a miracle. What the Chinese govt has done has never been done before. We don't give the Chinese govt the credit it deserves. How they effectively run a country of 1 billion people should be studied in schools.

African leaders are only interested in stealing public funds and abusing their power.

I want every region in Nigeria to have a shot at producing the president. Let it be rotational. But be assured that if Nigeria breaks up, the hardship we face now, will be faced in our respective countries.

My dear, China is releasing fake figures.
If they criticize their government or say the truth, the person is finished.
Even billionaire Jack Ma couldn't criticize the government.
Their countrymen are rushing to leave their country to other countries, including Nigeria.
They are among the leading immigrants who wish to travel to Canada and hustle.
Meanwhile, they keep releasing doctored figures of how they lifted people out of poverty.
If things were as good as they claim, the Chinese would not be leaving their country in their droves.
Abeg forget those people - nothing about them is real.
That's besides the point you made though; I just wanted to point that out.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by VictorUSA(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good! Thumbs up to EFCC.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Amah70: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-rochas-okorocha-arrested-by-efcc-for-money-laundering/

Awuuu. Okorocha who because of his presidential ambition wasted Imo and 27 lgas federal allocations building fancy edifices in the state capital, as he said he was building Owerri mega city to international standard.

The present governor says he is building Owerri to designer’s delight.

Okorocha was later banished from Owerri.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nobody should be above the law in a civilized society not even the president. undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by OyinO: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Not a bad development.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Exercise in futility. Okorocha was already made and wealthy before becoming governor. When are they going to arrest Tinubu, Yari, Wammako and other politicians that impoverished their people. Okorocha will go into 2023 APC primaries stronger and better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:
Nobody should be above the law in a civilized society not even the president. undecided
What's stopping them from inviting Tinubu. EFCC beams their searchlight on Igbo politicians because of 2023. Una just wan burn down Nigeria. We are watching shaa. 2023 will determine the fate of this country. Enough is Enough!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

What's stopping them from inviting Tinubu. EFCC beams their searchlight on Igbo politicians because of 2023. Una just wan burn down Nigeria. We are watching shaa. 2023 will determine the fate of this country. Enough is Enough!!!

Bro this has nothing to do with 2023. It’s is btwn Hope and Rochas I can confidently tell u that.

Igbo vs Igbo. 1:1
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Monjerk: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Arrested for money laundering or for prison break?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amah70:

Awuuu. Okorocha who because of his presidential ambition wasted Imo and 27 lgas federal allocations building fancy edifices in the state capital, as he said he was building Owerri mega city to international standard.

The present governor says he is building Owerri to designer’s delight.

Okorocha was later banished from Owerri.
Una go just dey talk like suckling babies. Okorocha enters and leaves Owerri anytime he wants. Nobody banished him. Stop putting up flawed imagination beclouded by excessive ewedu and gbegiri consumptiongrin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Bro this has nothing to do with 2023. It’s is btwn Hope and Rochas I can confidently tell u that.

Igbo vs Igbo. 1:1
It has everything to do with 2023. Nobody can write Okorocha off as far as Imo politics is concerned. I'm grounded in SE Politics. Uzodinma went and submitted a report to EFCC claiming Okorocha misappropriated state fund as governor because he knows that he(Okorocha) won't support his 2nd term bid. Uzodinma wants to remove Okorocha factor which would oppose his second term. I tell you point blankly that this exercise will end in futility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Yes sir.
Future will be female whenever ur folks start having transport fare to visit mengrin gringrin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

Future will be female whenever ur folks start having transport fare to visit mengrin gringrin grin
Why should they even visit men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.