Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering (43171 Views)

BREAKING: One Day After Leaving Office, EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha, Wife / HAPPENING NOW: EFCC Storms Ogboko, Arrests Rochas Okorocha, Wife is FAKE / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by AustinTexas018(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:
I got banned for chiyking/toasting/wooing a female moderator........

Now am back cheesy

Btw

dah 1 nah yo probs why u dey tell us abii nah we send u?? sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by jaxxy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

It has everything to do with 2023. Nobody can write Okorocha off as far as Imo politics is concerned. I'm grounded in SE Politics. Uzodinma went and submitted a report to EFCC claiming Okorocha misappropriated state fund as governor because he knows that he(Okorocha) won't support his 2nd term bid. Uzodinma wants to remove Okorocha factor which would oppose his second term. I tell you point blankly that this exercise will end in futility.

When u say 2023 I thought u meant Presidential elections not state. We are still saying thesame thing it’s Hope vs Rochas. Has nothing to do with EFCC or Tinubu at this point.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Emperor88:

If he is/was a PDP member you will call it witch hunting now it is about tribe...You guys are just confused.
We're not confused but rather inquisitive and sensitive over what's happening before our very eyes. Northerners and SWesterners never get questioned about anything. First was OUK, now Okorocha all because of their 2023 ambition.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
BinamRex:

So the federal government imposes corrupt politicians on the South East? Hmmmmm...you make me laugh.

So if Biafra becomes a republic, corrupt Igbo politicians won't have a say in govt? And you are assuming that the corrupt politicians are only a handful that can be barred from politics. My friend, you are a joker!

Are you insinuating that Igbo people are so incorruptible that only those imposed by the govt are corrupt? Just like other Nigerians, An average Igbo peson will do anything illegal for money. These are ordinary folks oh, not folks sent from Abuja. An Igbo trader is more likely to inflate the price of his commodity than traders from other tribes. Is that not corruption? And do you think such people won't get to power?

Bro, stop talking BS! The average Nigerian is corrupt and selfish and would embezzle funds if given the opportunity to serve in govt. Stop making it look like the Igbos are any different.
Very meaningless note. Ur shame dey shame me. smh
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

We're not confused but rather inquisitive and sensitive over what's happening before our very eyes. Northerners and SWesterners never get questioned about anything. First was OUK, now Okorocha all because of their 2023 ambition.

If Hope petitioned EFCC why should u blame other people and not hope himself?? Leave sentiments abeg.

If tinubu has not been called despite been petitioned it because the case or petitioner isn’t strong enough as per Nigerian System. If Rochas was in a strong position hopes petition won’t have worked bt Hope is in a stronger position than Rochas at the moment. Hope has immunity now.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by BinamRex: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

Very meaningless note. Ur shame dey shame me. smh

I made a valid point and you couldn't counter it. Go sidon jare!
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by egoldman(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Why took them this long?

Meanwhile check this out.

The Lytical Technology team is currently looking for mobile and desktop developers based in Lagos.
Experience: 1-3 years
Send CV to valentine.o@lyticaltechnology.com

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Can a male apply?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by IvarDboneless: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
dadebayo1:
Pepper don rest.... The moment he started talking too much anyone sensible will know its just a matter of time.... Just a signal to others trying to play smart... He will be released on bail soon.. Everyone will henceforth activate table manners mode... Thou shall not talk while eating
gbam! took the word outta my mouth
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by IvarDboneless: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
grin

Atiku would be barred from contesting with flimsy Court order that he isn't a citizen

Rochas Okorocha would be jailed before 2023

Orji Uzor Kalu would be re arrested on fresh charged if he tries to contest

Ameachi is smart enough and wouldn't drag anything with Buhari so as to protect the loot he got from Chinese

Nobody knows Dave Umahi in the North, he can't speak Hausa like Rochas Okorocha and OUK, so they would just decieve him and dump him

They know these are the real chances Ibos have at getting to AsoRock, or having the power of Biafra Referendum

you are technically and politically correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fake news.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-rochas-okorocha-arrested-by-efcc-for-money-laundering/

Na wa o, this man wahala no dey end.... Oga Bawa how far?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Mucokey(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
What about the other sleepy senator, former Abia state governor T A orji. They need to arrest that one also. He stole abia dry.l heard from a reliable source that he had an insider in efcc that is helping him to make sure all the petitions written against are not looked into.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by macrodata(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
blinking001:
No matter what our darling president does, wailers will still wail. Nobody is coming up with that nonsense analogy that once you're in Apc you're a new creature. The president keeps proving on daily basis to Nigerians that he's a man for all. If Rochas is found guilty, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law. He can't launder money meant for the future of our unborn children.
God bless president Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Na human being open mouth dey yarn this kain mumu talk?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by ComeToJesus: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Enough of the entertainment.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by valinno(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Uzodima why?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Charly68: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Money launderer arrested ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Legendguy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Yes sir.
It cant be possible in a faceless forum like dis
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Sonn(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's commendable, but when will TINUBU be arrested? arresting ROCHAS while TINUBU walks free sharing rice in KANO is SELECTIVE JUSTICE and that itself is another form of CORRUPTION. if we continue this way' things shall keep getting worst.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Kirkman: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Life1230:
How are the mighty fallen
Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by Handsomecole(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is just politics at high level here, what about the great grand father of Corruption Tinubu?? Every time EFCC want to flex their muscles they turn to the Southeast. When will EFCC arrest Tinubu?? Who has been feasting on LAGOS funds for Decades.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
BinamRex:

And we keep building mega religious centers in the hope that God will come down from heaven and develop our country, when we can just do the right things and our country will develop.

Pastors now brag about building a 50k seater capacity church. Living faith wants to build a church as big as the city of Ibadan. Despite all these, we are still poor, while China, an atheist country, is soaring higher. It's either God doesn't hear us or we are serving Him the wrong way.

Lol..
I never believed I could meet someone that reasons like me on Nairaland forum...
Cheers to your thoughts Bro.
As for naija, d country tire me..
We have already gotten it wrong on so many fronts in this nation and sincerely, I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel we are in..
A shame and totally pathetic..
Goodnight my Gee

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-rochas-okorocha-arrested-by-efcc-for-money-laundering/

Can we see how BIAFRANS are rejoicing over this news?

We don't condone criminals in BIAFRAN land.

But when Lagos state indigenes and tax-paying residents of BIAFRAN extraction, ask for Tinubu's head, some Yoruba idiots start foaming from their orifices.

Most Nigerian politicians should be rotting in jail if the country was working at all.

Quote me if you are unfortunate
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by geemd434: 4:18am On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Unfortunately for you, table will always turn against you people..

You can’t wish others evil and expect prosperity to locate your region..

Are there not corrupt people in the North or South West why are they not arrested. Corrupt has been institutionalized in this country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by GenerationNext: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2021
EmekaA125:
Exercise in futility. Okorocha was already made and wealthy before becoming governor. When are they going to arrest Tinubu, Yari, Wammako and other politicians that impoverished their people. Okorocha will go into 2023 APC primaries stronger and better.
Your own is to defend Okorocha whether guilty or not and you always end up displaying your stupidity and foolishness.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Why should they even visit men?
So they shouldn't have boyfriend? and their boyfriends taking care of them have no right to demand sex? Com'on sapphiere, we in Nigeria where ladies long to have a man in their lives. There's no rhetorics that can change that.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by GenerationNext: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2021
Handsomecole:
This is just politics at high level here, what about the great grand father of Corruption Tinubu?? Every time EFCC want to flex their muscles they turn to the Southeast. When will EFCC arrest Tinubu?? Who has been feasting on LAGOS funds for Decades.
So you are in support of Okorochas criminality and foolishness in handling Imo State finance cry cry cry. May a friend, relative of yours handle your fiance the way Okorocha handled Imo's treasury since you love EVIL grin grin grin.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by benson81(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Rochas has not seen anything yet. After joining to foist this bad government on us and chopping for 8 yrs as governor & using gun point declaration to force his way to Senate. He wants to renegade.dem go use bottle shave em head.with all the clear cases of looting against him. This is only the beginning.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by GenerationNext: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Political arrest. He has intention to form another party and run for presidency hence the arrest. If u think Buhari is fighting corruption then u are dumb
My friend go and sit down. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say you keep quite.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by EmekaA125(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2021
GenerationNext:

Your own is to defend Okorocha whether guilty or not and you always end up displaying your stupidity and foolishness.
Yes, I will defend him since there's no sincerity and fairness in the war against money laundering.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering by orisa37: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
GOOD.

IS HE PUSHING SUBSTANCE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.