Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter (25162 Views)

Lagos State Government To Empower Amputee Single Parent / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bugatie:
Good one from the state govt.

But there are still thousands of her types on the streets of Lagos and all over the country begging for support.

We need not wait for social media frenzy before we do the right thing.
oya na
Go do the right thing on random ppl you've never met
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by Mrtaye: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rickcutie:
nice one.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

Hello good evening please how do I contact as per the requirements
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2021
May God blesses the investors that engineered internet and mobile phone, this internet is more a blessing than curse to us, many has been blessed through it and many destroyed through it, I must say it's more a blessing to us than curse it can go far and lengthy within few minutes. Someone owning me half a million for 2years now, he blocked me from all round of reaching him, changed his number even opened another facebook account with different name, 2days ago I decided to make a little post, I attached his pictures,our chat histories and bank transactions as evidence, within 2hrs it has attracts 5k viewers, 2k comments, 5 people inbox and were pleading me to take the post down and give them my number so we can solve it amicably, that they knw the guy and the matter is already in their table , as I'm talking to you now,the guy is cooperating and has remit 1/3 of the money and promised to pay the rest next month, money I don even forget be that ooo.. see as internet take bless this lady...

But on a much serious note , must we suffer first before this our useless government notice us and do the needful
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE

She had the opportunity of goung into begging or prostituion but she went into legit hustle unlike men even with two hands and legs would rather go robbing, kidnapping or raping.
May God bless her hustle.
God please let my own helper locate me.
who is she going to prostitutes with, with one leg, she has no other option than hawking to survive because men never see women with full legs knack finish nah one legged woman go trip them
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by masterflowx(m): 2:27am On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Lagos State Government are very proactive

God bless Lagos State Nigeria

God bless Sanwo-Olu

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the man that designed master plan of good Governance in Lagos

. Mtcheeewww to your last paragraph cool
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by DEMMYMUNICH: 5:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Search Hesgoal on Google
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by DEMMYMUNICH: 5:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Search for hesgoal...on Google
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by EJanni(f): 5:38am On Apr 14, 2021
jimmyolasun:
who give here belle

so she too dey chop � steady
Watch her interview with the punch newspaper you will drop a year. She had an accident with her parents and was only one that survived, as a result got amputated. Then her grandmother looked after her, at 20 one village riffraff convinced her granny to allow him marry. He impregnated her without doing anything on her head, later abandoned her. She then travelled to Delta state to hawk pure water to support her pregnancy and granny...
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by jimmyolasun: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2021
EJanni:

Watch her interview with the punch newspaper you will drop a year. She had an accident with her parents and was only one that survived, as a result got amputated. Then her grandmother looked after her, at 20 one village riffraff convinced her granny to allow him marry. He impregnated her without doing anything on her head, later abandoned her. She then travelled to Delta state to hawk pure water to support her pregnancy and granny...

thanks for this.. now I understand.
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by EJanni(f): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2021
jimmyolasun:

thanks for this.. now I understand.
You're welcome.
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Wow, goodluck has come her way.
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by benson81(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2021
we like eye service for this naija ehn.
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by iswallker(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2021
how about the thousands of destitute roaming the street of lagos - are they less human...

ok sure - this one has something to offer... cry
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by 9jaRealist: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158972196421013&id=735776012

Notice how Lagos is empowering people, without regards to state of origin or ethnicity

EKO ONI BAJE!
cool
>
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by 9jaRealist: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
iswallker:
how about the thousands of destitute roaming the street of lagos - are they less human...

ok sure - this one has something to offer... cry

How did I guess that someone will be determined to find a negative in this positive story...
Apparently, the tortured logic here is that NOBODY should be helped unless everyone is helped.

Nigerians remain the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria! What a people!

>
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by iswallker(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

How did I guess that someone will be determined to find a negative in this positive story...
Apparently, the tortured logic here is that NOBODY should be helped unless everyone is helped.

Nigerians remain the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria! What a people!

>

Who is helping who - the politicians using govt fund - because they see an opportunity to score points - yih are funny.

Is putting social security in place some rocket science - if you are distressed - fall back on a system that wotks- not waiting for the governor to hear your story.

Help kor - help ni - who politician help - don't be surprised to see one of them asking her for a sexual favor - to get whatever they give her.

grin
Re: Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter by VictorUSA(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
yetmao:
GOOD but where can I stream champion league
You mean champion leaves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night / Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.