Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces (30745 Views)

TIEFNUBU Was Never Enrolled At CSU - Jennifer Dent(FBI) 2011. / Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Estello: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Olajide Adeniji, has deposed to an affidavit in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, and tendered at the Northern District of Illinois Court in Chicago, swearing that he was a classmate of President Bola Tinubu at Chicago State University.

He is highlighted in red in the 1979 year book.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Unittyy: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2023
This certificate propaganda will not stop president Tinubu from ruling us till 2031.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Validated: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2023
Just allow CSU to release all the relevant documents to Atiku. Noone petitioned Mr Busybody Adedeji.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by ican2020: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2023
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by MrsTwrite(f): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2023
I don't even understand these evidence, it's getting out of hands. Wetin dem wan prove nau?

May today be fruitful for us all. Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by BrickDevo: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by EyeCumInPiss: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Only Rice Bandits as classmates.

Just open your CSU records, make all of us see. Simple.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by UselessBuharist: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Where have these people been since? Oga Tinubu ok we agree you have classmates, allow the school release the result.

On another thread, he said they should release the result but hide the gender. Bros tell us you be transgender? Tell us so that we can be sure of where Bobrisky got his madness from

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by bewla(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
D
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Nairalander248: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Things people do for the love of power... They will create and bring back the dead to life just to cling on to power

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by jeff1993: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Lol ..... E dey play.... e dey show

Tilumbu na real actor for action film ..... Nigetians should stay tuned for more action

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by coldsummer: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2023
No need. Let the school release all documents regarding this pig

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by SmartPolician: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2023
I hope it's not an impostor aka Fake Bishops Season 2 because APC thrives on lies, deceits and propaganda.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Paade: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Dey play.. Why is it taking milleniums before his classmates resurface...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by olaiya2007(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2023
This issue come dey be like season film

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Noerection: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2023
They will Labour in vain

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by money121(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Seen
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Shebi na to defend Tinubu?

Olajide go explain tire

29 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by bewla(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Validated:
Just allow CSU to release all the relevant documents to Atiku. Noone petitioned Mr Busybody Adedeji.
Even if tape plus video of his first day was released will you not still ask of whhy he came in with poly bag

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by fnep2smooth(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2023
In as much as I understand what this guy did, but I still don't understand all this stress of showing yourself. Just allow the court to do his job

7 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Learner247: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see

Perhaps to keep you and I glued to that, but not the ongoing economic hardship in order to buy time.

5 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by chucks185: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2023
only the south westerners were his class mates

15 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by ILoveFaith: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Release result dem Dey shalaye.

Una go explain tire… No evidence

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by enemyofprogress: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Anybody can come out to claim anything. That Tinubu has been fighting since all these days for the school not to release information about him shows that he is hiding something

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by ZaddyJ: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2023
grin fry
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by NOC1(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:

I swear if I am Tinubu I will do the same, if I end this you will start another propaganda, it is better I keep you busy with this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Ofunaofu: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu's so called classmates are appearing in piecemeal

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by adecz: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2023
🆗

But he should now show us his own
certificate➕📃🗞️, so that we can compare it
with the Oluwole street one that Tinubu
has been parading with... 😁😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by udemzyudex(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Waste of time, Atiku is not asking for witnesses.

Since you all believe he attended the school fine. He just want the records that's all.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by enemyofprogress: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Paade:
Dey play.. Why is it taking milleniums before his classmates resurface...
na cloned classmate. They just finished cloning him.

12 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by southsouthking(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Barman pass me one Desperado beer there.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Most Expensive Kilowatt-Hour In Africa - Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.