Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? (286 Views)

State One Good Thing Nigeria Did For You / Magu Challenges Anyone Who Has Ever Offered Him Bribe To Come Out / Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by nairalandankrah: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mine: still searching, will tell u when I see..

Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Rossikki: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
- EDUCATION.
- A LARGE MARKET OF 210 MILLION TO SELL MY GOODS AND SERVICES
- AMAZING FOOD
- AMAZING NIGHTLIFE
- A CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- THE SUPER EAGLES
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria gave lot of people local and foreign Scholarships.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amazing food
Freedom and another language
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Streetpresident: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
#EndSars
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Starzo: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
what's the best thing you have ever offered Nigeria and other Nigerians??

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by SmartPolician: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2021
As someone who attended a public school, I enjoyed subsidized university education. I heard some people enjoyed bursary and scholarships..but I didn't.

Secondly, I still enjoy some petrol subsidy (at least that's what they told us).

Aside from those two, I cannot think of anything else because I practically pay for everything I use now, even paying for the road I use (at Lekki Toll Plaza until #EndSARS happened grin)

Nigerians deserve better.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by illicit(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Nothing much
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by helinues: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2021
May be streetwise sha...

Bursary shouldn't be part of what I should be counted as what Nigeria offered me..
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Exmilitant(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2021
A lot, the freedom to engage in any activities, legal and illegal.
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Whois(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Discipline and knowledge.
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by theenchanter: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Education.....
Re: What's The Best Thing Nigeria Has Ever Offered You? by Cybercop2002: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Free sex with different girl because my friend have iphone

(1) (Reply)

Lie! No Attack On Igboho's House, His Media Aide, Koiki Raised False Alarm, Resi / Osinbajo Heads To Freetown For Sierra Leone’s 60th Independence / Gov Akeredolu Speaks On #endsars Protest, Insists Present Architecture Cannot So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.