Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) (64394 Views)

Lagos Government To Prosecute Employer Who Assaulted Her Sales Girl (Pictures) / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by hahn(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na rubbish she write undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Mrlcredible: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Shes not the one. One "professional" letter writer must have charged her for this great application grin grin
sharap, no be everybody mumu like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Mightyhaiz: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
beauty7:

It is so laughable that I was just laughing my big ass off while reading it.

For someone like me who read English,I was impressed, if by being impressed,I mean I found it laughably funny.

Pictorial evidence of the big ass pls..

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Mrlcredible: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
hahn:
Na rubbish she write undecided

Numerouno94:

Intelligent keh? with those grammatical errors.gringrin
Slynation:
Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed the letter is ridiculed with balderdash...
bidexolumanish:
intellingent kini,thats rubbish full of blunders
you wey no sabi common spellings.
Ogbeni shift abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Tookool:

She'll applying to be a salesgirl, not a news editor or secretary. There are lots of employed salesgirl who can't spell some of those things she wrote correctly. As long as she can do simple calculations and can spell what she'd be selling correctly, then she's good to go

It's She's
No wonder you are advocating for her.....
Birds of a feather!
Lolz

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Arabaincubus: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
With all due respect, she must have been schooled by that Edo man named Patrick Obahiagbon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Dapson73(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
If I'm to mark this as exam script, the mark she will get will also make her confused.
I will let her understand that you can only speak or write such English in NASS without repercussions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Franklydes(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Did she get the job?
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Jman06(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Wow, what an intelligent girl
Highly needed for your clients
Test her on speaking it not just writing
Well done babe
Did you even read the letter at all before commending her What she wrote up there was rubbish! Wrong usage of vocabulary plus wrong spellings!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by hahn(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrlcredible:

Ogbeni shift abeg

You wey no sabi read undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by hahn(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jman06:
Did you even read the letter at all before commending her What she wrote up there was rubbish! Wrong usage of vocabulary plus wrong spellings!

Sanctifiedsista be like person wey sabi read to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by DivineDynamics: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
What an impressionable lady.

Live right for Christ so that all will be well with you.

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Asiri1991: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olabisi Onabanjo graduate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Well done babe
Hello!!! that's a normal retrospective English words.....they ain't a strong grammatical "Blabbagones".....don't ask for the meaning because you will never know....that shows she had a sound secondary education.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Copy nd paste
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Jman06(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
hahn:

Sanctifiedsista be like person wey sabi read to you?
Abi o
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice to know she wrote all that garbage under the influence of drug or strong substance.
Very anyhow application.
Some persons up there without reading through the thread are even showering her with praises...SMH @ those NL members !

Shame on you for such request towards this mad application

@Seniorwriter

After reading the first and second comments I thought I read a different letter cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Gagare1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
My bele oh!

But this must be a joke, right.
ictjobber:
Okay...
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Originalsly: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
porthouse7:

am very sure someone wrote it for her

I'm very very sure she paid big big money for someone ... some dressed up primary school dropout to write it for her.... she herself also being a primary school dropout. I can imagine her telling him how he charge so much and use small small words only... that he should write it again and have big words.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hahhaha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by osteenbush(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Patrick Obahiagbon's daughter
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
She Never Planned To Fail.
She Got a shot and took it.
Her Pleonasm is useless though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Dre183(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Untop 10k salary job

Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Tolexandre: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
chiiraq802:
With this kind big grammar eeehhh.... she go loot all the money for that shop finish grin
she go still use the grammar defend the loots
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by HeadNigga: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
beauty7:

For someone like me who read English,I was impressed, if by being impressed,I mean I found it laughably funny.

checked your profile but couldn't find the big ass. Audio!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by bigpicture001: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
beauty7:

Read through your posts.. ND I like the way u think ND things u like
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Rajosh(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
in her bid to sound Intelligent, she ended up sounding dumb.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Ibime(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Well done babe

Is that what you saw?

She was dropping gibberish everywhere

She even wrote in other instead of in order.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrlcredible:

Ogbeni shift abeg

Not everyone u see on this forum is jobless or a tout. Nd for the fact some of us often typ nd chat in pidgen nd creole doesn't make us illiterates. Some of us put on a different identity wen visiting this forum jux to blend nd have fun.

Now for the records my PhD 'viva voce' is around the corner, thus, i ain't no regular lander u banter words wit.

I suppose u knw wat a register is?. Now critically study ur register nd equally study the choice of words in that composition she penned down nd see if they corrolate.

Some of y'all jux like shutting down people who dishes out a strong constructive criticism.

I weep for this nation if to u wat she penned down makes a sense nd deserves some accolades, thus, shuld b devoid of criticism.

I ain't gonna banter words wit u. U can continue wit ur shenanigans. Have a gud night my frnd.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
What phone did you use to snap this? It looks like cloud
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) by KingMack(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Give her a pen and paper to write another one simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.