Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife (59163 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Religion of PEACE and HYPOCRISY grin grin
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by harmargedon: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
lanre9ja:

what school did u go self, the issue happen before fasting.......
how's that my problem, I ain't no Muslim.
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by harmargedon: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
sokia:
it happened last week's before fasting commence
oh great, he was supposed to be in preparation for the fast as an imam. What do I know, I'm not a Muslim.

Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by karkel(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
7 virgins awaits him
Na 77 virgin await him

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by stormborn28(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
BigSarah:
Eyah
as d husband dey prison now, the woman go still carry her Toto go give another man
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
7 virgins awaits him

77 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by stormborn28(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Twoclans:
There is more to this story undecided
meeennnhhh...that means the Imam dey sabi back well well...
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by stormborn28(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ishilove:
Crime of passion
as the imam don't nack her before, he go still nack again. That is Okafor law
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Is it only me or something,I don't find married women,apart from my wife, attractive in any way or form ? Please,don't get it twisted; I'm not a saint but married women is a big NO for me ! I can't remember the number of sexual advances from married women that I've turned down,some politely and some angrily. It does not only not make any sense to be sexually involved with married women,it is very disgusting and dangerous ! Nothing kills faster than to be eyeing another man's wife; an invitation to sudden death !

That crazy Imam,I'm sure,wouldn't have less than four wives,yet it was the wife of that poor guy that attracted him still ! He deserved what he got.
You will live long bro then and be successful

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:

All these hogwash won't win Peter Obi anything....

Let him show us how he spent his 8 years monthly security votes

Let him tell us how he got money to buy a luxury apartments at Osbourne tower Ikoyi

Let him explain how he got money to build NEXT Mega mall Abuja and Portharcourt, yet he didn't build a single mall for Anambra State Government

What are his legacy projects? Did he build a State owned University in 8 years with all the monthly Federal allocation and State IGR like Ajimobi, Goodluck Jonathan, Okorohausa

Did he construct an Airport like Obiano

Did he create an airline like Udom of Ibomair

Did he build Standard flyovers, like Ambode , Wike and Fashola

people must complain. na wa o
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by fadal(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
SAD STORY YOU GOTTA TRUST THE LORD BRO YOU CANT TRUST NO IMAM cry cry cry cry
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by zoedew: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Not in the heat of passion. Passion had cooled!
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Emmani360(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na crime of passion and not premeditated murder. In the US a good lawyer will be able to negotiate it down from murder to manslaughter.
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You will live long bro then and be successful

Amina ya Allahu !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
PEPPERified:
Imagine the Imam calling him to settle tha matter.

The imam would be like. I slept with your wife but I didn’t cum.

Cummon sense would tell him it was a lie.
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Richthekid: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jesus
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Islam is a scam,this same iman will overkill if a caught a man with any of his 4wives.
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by VanDerWaalforces: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm! na so women cheap? See person wey get TWO WIVES.
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Tundex911: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
1millons ways to die choose one...
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Margthatcher: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
DSS1335:
Wisdom is profitable for direction!

Support Peter obi candidacy

To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi
"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi
"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi
"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi
"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi
"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi
"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.
The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?
When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."
-- Peter Obi.
" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."
" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neigbouring state."
"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."
"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."
"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."
"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... Ppl complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."
"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor.... I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "
" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA."
Happy birthday Peter Gregory Obi, a man after my heart..
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by pholu88(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Imam hell during fasting oga ooo
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:57am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

All these hogwash won't win Peter Obi anything....

Let him show us how he spent his 8 years monthly security votes

Let him tell us how he got money to buy a luxury apartments at Osbourne tower Ikoyi

Let him explain how he got money to build NEXT Mega mall Abuja and Portharcourt, yet he didn't build a single mall for Anambra State Government

What are his legacy projects? Did he build a State owned University in 8 years with all the monthly Federal allocation and State IGR like Ajimobi, Goodluck Jonathan, Okorohausa

Did he construct an Airport like Obiano

Did he create an airline like Udom of Ibomair

Did he build Standard flyovers, like Ambode , Wike and Fashola

Did Tinubu answer all these before you started supporting him for president
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by techmo(m): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Did Tinubu answer all these before you started supporting him for president

O yes he did in Lagos Center of excellence
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

O yes he did in Lagos Center of excellence

Ok sir. Can you share the link of where he showed how he spent his security votes for a start?
Re: Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife by techmo(m): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok sir. Can you share the link of where he showed how he spent his security votes for a start?

Have you ever heard of Lagos State funded Rapid Response Squad RRS... Am sure without a doubt that's by far the best state funded NPF unit,

Now that's Tinubu's idea, that's where security vote goes, buying equipment, opreational vehicles , paying allowance, fueling and servicing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.