Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? (407 Views)

What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / Fish Head, Middle Or Tail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by Bisbetty(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Fish are aquatic animals that does not have limbs with digits they are filled with vitamins and omega-3 fatty acid that is really good for the body. Not only that they are good in those stated above they are also a great source of minerals and calcium. It is medical advisable that one consume fish at least two times a week because it is part of healthy diet, it may also lower the risk of heart attacks and failure.

Shawa, Kote, Titus, Panla, Catfish, Express fish, and so many. Thou everyone have the one they like and the one they dislike.

When a fish is purchased the seller will like to help you, do the killing if it is still alive, and if it is frozen they they will also like to help you, do the cutting. Then when cooked there is the part of fish you like most. Some people said they love to eat the head will others pick the remaining.

click the link below to read others interesting comment and also add yours
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=033006688e259ac02000524e55d766ff&news_entry_id=s27029396210413en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_6960c171-484e-438a-90c7-94b5e4fef633&from=news
Re: Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by pyyxxaro: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2021
I love Fish armpit so much

It’s very healthy for me cool
Re: Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by Mokason288(m): 3:43am On Apr 14, 2021
I love Fish Anus

It’s also healthy and nutritious for me grin
Re: Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by AllenSpencer: 3:59am On Apr 14, 2021
The gills and intestine.
Re: Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by illicit(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2021
I like the toes

tongue
Re: Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by MightySparrow: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Ọlọgbọn di orí eja mú.
Re: Which Part Of Fish Do You Like Most? Head, Middle Or Tail?? by 1Sharon(f): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Middle or tail.

Head belongs in the bin.

(1) (Reply)

Tantalizers Ofada; Creating Delicious Memories. / Coconut Curry Sauce / What Will You Do If You Are The One Eating This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.