Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

No Entitlements For Families Of 17 Doctors Killed, NARD President Alleges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Entitlements For Families Of 17 Doctors Killed, NARD President Alleges (1343 Views)

Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Entitlements For Families Of 17 Doctors Killed, NARD President Alleges by LambertD: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2021
The Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors, NARD, convened an extraordinary National Executive Council meeting on April 7, 2021 to review their ongoing strike and the offers of the Federal Government so far. The NEC, attended by over 100 members from more than 60 centers across the country via zoom after deliberations, voted unanimously that the “total and indefinite strike”, which started on April 1, be continued until the federal and state governments meet their demands.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed, I Need Your Help! / I Had Sex! Doctors In The House Please Help Answer This? / Effect Of Premature Birth On Health Of Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.