Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth (502 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth by osamajesu: 3:37am On Apr 14, 2021
There was a mistake on my waec results and I would like to ask if it is still possible to change the date of birth.
Re: Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth by AllenSpencer: 3:40am On Apr 14, 2021
What cant you change in Nigeria!

You can even change your date of birth and still get a death certificate while still alive

Just have the $$$$
Re: Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth by osamajesu: 3:56am On Apr 14, 2021
AllenSpencer:
What cant you change in Nigeria!

You can even change your date of birth and still get a death certificate while still alive

Just have the $$$$
I don't know why but they stopped doing it some years ago
I want to know if it's back up now
Re: Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth by nelsonebby(m): 5:05am On Apr 14, 2021
osamajesu:

I don't know why but they stopped doing it some years ago
I want to know if it's back up now
Visit WAEC office at Yaba
Re: Can I Still Change My Waec Date Of Birth by illicit(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2021
If you have collected your certificate, it is no longer possible

You can only attach an affidavit to it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Approved Cut Off Mark For Your Selected Institution??? / Free Amazon Kdp Registration And Publishing Ebook / Weird Facts About Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.