Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (43406 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
What's happening in Awka?

See them strong men... grin grin grin

I've no fvck to give. I'm sorry!
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
SUPOL:
drop ur contact I will Help u find her. U need ur child baa?
Hi officer! oh! Yess! I do, you sent me an email i havent received it yet.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
majamajic:

Your baby is 27 yrs now , u want have him back with 150k . good luck
it is not about money cheesy the $300 i am offering is just for anyone who can help. I am not offering ransome. You people and money. grin Ridiculous!

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
The numbers no plenty, I am not impressed.. they should kill in hundreds or thousands sef..
Ndi Ara..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by tunize(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
When guys dey reason and do things to make money ppl dey join cult to die wahala

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by annyplenty(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
The day you join cult, the following things take place.
-1. you sold your freedom and peace of mind at a very cheap price to enter into bondage of fear and restlessness.
-2. You boldly write your name, with red ink, in the register of death.
-3. You choose to pay the mother who fed you from her bossom with wickedness.
-4. And lastly, you begin to ride at a very high speed on the highway that leads to hell.
Notwithstanding, there is still hope for you to be set free if you give your life to Jesus Christ. Come to Him and regain your freedom.
Remember, He came to set the captives free.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Vince77(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
I have lived in Awka and I can say that Awka boys and cultism is like 5 and 6.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by obidaddy: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
lastempero:

You must be a buccaneer, fear fear boys !!!

The fear fear boy is still alive today, if they haven't got you yet, we shall view your brave corpse here too very soon.

Cultisim is full of lies & betrayal. Imagine his own men couldn't give him a heads up & allowed him walk into the devil's den.

The guy is very brave for going to make peace& excommunicating himself from his group. I only how he didn't join another group, or continued after graduating.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Primenet(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by lastempero: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
obidaddy:

The fear fear boy is still alive today, if they haven't got you yet, we shall view your brave corpse here too very soon.

Cultisim is full of lies & betrayal. Imagine his own men couldn't give him a heads up & allowed him walk into the devil's den.

The guy is very brave for going to make peace& excommunicating himself from his group. I only how he didn't join another group, or continued after graduating.

Idiot you think i indulge in those mumu venture when i have more importance to do. Na vulture go chop you mumu boy and dont mention me again.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Emmani360(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Have jogged with the guy on orange on several occasions. His death really touched me.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Monchengladbach(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
lastempero:

Idiot you think i indulge in those mumu venture when i have more importance to do. Na vulture go chop you mumu boy and dont mention me again.

No need for being paranoid,we are all miles apart from each other in addition to being anonymous.

The import of our chat should be reasonable take aways so that the truth should be made known.

2pac Amaru Shakur was guned down in las vegas USA while kidada is girlfriend was waiting in his hotel room in 1996 for being paranoid,and it left his estate in pains.

Channel your energy elsewhere and definitely not into cultism.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by marybigyansh(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
who cares
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by candygist: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
subcbouy:
Una go just dey Nigeria dey assume Kafacha is a successful cultist. Poor mind you are if you don't know.
I see you with rich mind.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by subcbouy: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
candygist:
I see you with a rich mind.
You can as well say Buhari is a rich cultist.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by TotoGame(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogademo1:
does it mean those men are not Selina tested

na fake
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by TotoGame(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Might fail needed most

mine doesn't .
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by candygist: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
subcbouy:
You can as well say Buhari is a rich cultist.

You don't need a TB Joshua to tell you that.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
That last pic was a 12 gauge shotty at close range
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by subcbouy: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
candygist:

You don't need a TB Joshua to tell you that.
gringringrin TB Joshua de follow too dey predict cultist?
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Monchengladbach:

I like buccaneer,the fine boys but lost a cousin nnanna their big eye very hansome dude in futo in 2005.

Rip prince nnanna chukwu agwu 1980-2005 futo killing
chemical engineering carry over 2005-6
The intelligent guy when dae carry skull guards up and down for skul that year, scholarly...sorry bro
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Hi officer! oh! Yess! I do, you sent me an email i havent received it yet.
Enter ccc ugbowo parish ,tell them u want to see prophet Elvis ,he ll tell you where and how to find her.benin city
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Enter ccc ugbowo parish ,tell them u want to see prophet Elvis ,he ll tell you where and how to find her.benin city
naa! Sorry but i don't believe in all that fake prophecies grin grin

Thanks anyway
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Eagletalon82(m): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2021
You killed yourself by yourself. Say capital NO to cultism.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Drshobz(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2021
agboifeanyi242:

u sabi OJ?

Yes nah

Oj anti cult
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Drshobz:

Yes nah

Oj anti cult

na sure boy ....
my Man.

5 deckin day year make sense die. the era of sentima, didi,kk of campus amebo, chimex the drug lord, bolotinto of Dubai, jmoney etc
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by monkeycommander(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
agboifeanyi242:

bros, u sabi Ozil for 5 decking?

na my guy da year , we dey street..
wow,i day 5th decking o,that sunday morning i just hear gunshot,e be like say dem gun down one guy like dat enter gutter.na wa o.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Drshobz(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
agboifeanyi242:

na sure boy ....
my Man.

5 deckin day year make sense die. the era of sentima, didi,kk of campus amebo, chimex the drug lord, bolotinto of Dutbai, jmoney etc

I swear down

Especially 2014-15(na 2016 the area cast)
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Drshobz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
monkeycommander:
wow,i day 5th decking o,that sunday morning i just hear gunshot,e be like say dem gun down one guy like dat enter gutter.na wa o.

U dey 5 deckin now?
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by monkeycommander(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Drshobz:

U dey 5 deckin now?
yeah.
Re: Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2021
Drshobz:

I swear down
Especially 2014-15(na 2016 the area cast)
dat year 5decking get all varieties of character and people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.