Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) (48244 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Alex Bergantinos Needs 70 Stitches After Being Kicked In The Face(Photos) / Neymar Celebrates 27th Birthday In Style Despite Nursing Injury (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

At the end City or Madrid go still lift the cup.
They are the favourites since Bayern is out.

But anything is possible in football sha, don't write off the other teams.....Most football fans didn't expect Chelsea to win Bayern at the Alienz Arena when they won their first UCL
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by lapazi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:
This is deliberate and so wrong. FIFA ought to step in.. What it a fight breaks. This is so immature and wrong. That's why no matter what Newmarket plays, he's more than often ignored all the time

cry me a lagoon
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
lapazi:

cry me a lagoon

And what dies your existence offer humanity to make me worry about it.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Teaser4:
I hope Man city qualify tonight...
We will brother...

We are cityzens

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Kulas: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Neymar that messed up PSG and Mbape effort yesterday through all the uncountable chances he missed. PSG that is supposed to give Bayern up to four goals and Neymar squandered it. What is he celebrating for?. Na God helped PSG to still make it. Mbape is far better than Neymar

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by olaolaking: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Amaechi2023:
mockery is part of football.
it hurts when it's being done to you so the next rivalry becomes more intense for a revenge.
That's not true. Mockery can bring violence and Fifa frowned at it. But what Nermar did is not mockery
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Me! I go punch him face flat and walk awake make FIFA give me 5 match ban! What sort of nonsense is that! Make e go try this one in front of Sergio Ramos first! angry
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by oluplus(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
paulolee:
its part of football and they need d wild celebration after Bayern won them In the finals last season...
PSG n city would be a match to watch because dts where my winner is coming from but PSG needs more than last nite form to beat city in both legs n neyma n mbappe needs to be more clinical in front of goal because their near goal misses made dt fantastic neur looks impossible to score...
I.just love d confidence of PSG last not against Bayern n made bayern looked ordinary even after dt ealy goal, bt if this same bayern without lewa catch barca, dm go de form beast...

Has Man city qualified? They will need to cross the hurdle of Borrusia Dotmund first.

I dont see city in Semi Final (my opinion).
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Femeto: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
I go tear them kick.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bahamas95:
They are the favourites since Bayern is out.

But anything is possible in football sha, don't write off the other teams.....Most football fans didn't expect Chelsea to win Bayern at the Alienz Arena when they won their first UCL

Ur correct. Buh don't 4get the caliber of players that were in that 2012 Chelsea team. They had: Petr Cech, Ashley Cole, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, Jose Bosingwa; Frank Lampard, John Obi Mikel; Ryan Bertrand, Juan Mata, Salomon Kalou, Didier Drogba, Michael Essien, Paulo Ferreira, Florent Malouda, Daniel Sturridge, Fernando Torres et al.

That was a dangerous nd upredictable team. Unlike the Chelsea of 2021. I luv Chelsea then.

I don't see the unpredictable nd dangerous kinda game in PSG. I ain't a fan of Madrid buh must confess Madrid is highly unpredictable nd can strike u wen u least expect.

Anyways, Football ain't mathematics. Buh Madrid to me is the numba one team to watch out for.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ever8090:
Nyemar too dey small children things na him make him career too dey go unmatured...we been think say him go dey drag road with Messi and Ronaldo by now,but small pikin. No gree am grow

but him money don mature tay tay grin
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by WibusJaga: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Don't see anything wrong here. They were hardly aware of Kimmich's presence.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kulas:
Neymar that messed up PSG and Mbape effort yesterday through all the uncountable chances he missed. PSG that is supposed to give Bayern up to four goals and Neymar squandered it. What is he celebrating for?. Na God helped PSG to still make it. Mbape is far better than Neymar

Apart from Mbappe being a world cup winner he is more decisive in front of goal than Neymar. But you see something, I believe Brazil has a ministry within their sports ministry dedicated to hyping and packaging their players, hence an average Brazilian player is more valued, better payed and more recognized than the most talented African player or European player that is equally talented as the Brazilian. We need to figure out how they do it, and until we know - chance wasters like Neymar will forever be celebrated as the next best thing since sliced bread in global football
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Simba00007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
philfearon:
Neymar was on fire yesterday, but the bars didn't allow him get the goals.

E fit be say he went to the Bar before the game and was only thinking about the Bar all game.
I envy your wordplay

1 Like

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Udstar(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
paulolee:

yea...him n di Maria were d best players last nite bt neyma needs to be more clinical bcox against city such chances would come easily and also sane n neur were both on fire but Bayern without lewa looked clueless going forward..

Not just Lewy, Gnabry and Gorezka would have suffice
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Streetgent: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sweet revenge for him. I remember how he was in years after the loss in last year's final
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lamasta:

We will brother...

We are cityzens
for life bro... Guardiola fi life.. City fi life. I trust em boys

1 Like

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dalil8:
PSG are winning the UCL this time. Mark my word!

I unmark it , Chelsea for the title
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Owain: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kulas:
Oga make we hear word abeg..
Neymar assisted 2 goals in the first leg, which were crucial to their qualification yesterday,( I don't know how PSG would have had 2 goals if he didn't assist).. hit the woodwork twice yesterday thus making good attempts (That isn't squandering pls)
Squandering is playing d ball off target on numerous occasions.
He had a good game pls. Just talk say you no like am.
Also don't forget this same Mbappe SQUANDERED chances in their UCL final loss to Bayern.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ogbonnachrys: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
What if Kimmich gave him a punch in the face
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Can u try this with Gatusso during his career periods
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Owain: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
officialmario:
Neymar the selfish player, he really dissapointed mbappe yesterday, look at those clear chances.
I concur bro.. He is very selfish for having assisted two goals in their first leg which were very crucial in their qualification..

Person make attempt hit woodwork twice you say na wasted chances,, Name a striker pls who has never hit the woodwork in his career pls. I dey wait

1 Like

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Lol.. guy fear god nah.
Paid one million indeed
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Djangote: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin

Wicked childish behavior.

Dortmund is scoring twice tonight.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by osusuallstars: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Neymah and his unseriousness nearly cost PSG the ticket

Always doing show
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Bayern lost, drew and won at the same time
same with PSG
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. guy fear god nah.
Paid one million indeed

Na me do you?
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by philfearon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Simba00007:
I envy your wordplay

Thanks bro.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Na me do you?

Na your Mama you do no be me..
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Na your Mama you do no be me..

As usual. Empty barrels. Dekunle Gold

You no go ever dey alright. Olofoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal / Top Funniest Football Club Names In Nigeria Leagues / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.