Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. (5406 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Sexual Compatibility : How Can It Be Discussed In A Christian Relationship? / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by elated177: 5:39pm On May 12, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Ok, I didn’t see your name.

Post the name here for me again so I can send a request. Thanks

Check the top of the thread.
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by elated177: 9:27am On May 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Ok, I didn’t see your name.

Post the name here for me again so I can send a request. Thanks

How far?
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by FatherOfJesus: 10:00am On May 15, 2021
elated177:

How far?
Post your name here again. I will chat you up
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by elated177: 10:51am On May 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Post your name here again. I will chat you up

Mtcheeeew!
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by FatherOfJesus: 11:06am On May 15, 2021
elated177:

Mtcheeeew!
I don’t think you are ready for a serious debate. Just beating empty chest trying to prove your imaginary friend
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I don’t think you are ready for a serious debate. Just beating empty chest trying to prove your imaginary friend

The guy is just a joker. Claims he wants face to face but chooses Facebook and not even a video call. Maybe he thinks the name Facebook means its face to face automatically. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by elated177: 8:53am On May 16, 2021
No atheists on nairaland.
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by elated177: 10:38am On May 17, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Ihe efu! Useless, powerless and meaningless darts and arrows.

I asked for your Facebook profile, you refused to provide it. I have displayed my own Facebook profile and you have refused to acknowledge it. Ehehehehe!
Re: The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. by elated177: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Atheism Taken Over Nl / Australia Earthquake & Tsunami Prophecy! - Hear The Warning And Repent / All Men Are Equal Under God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.