Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jega Should Be Sacked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Should Be Sacked. (581 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Jega Should Relocate To The South East/south South Before Things Go Awry! / Jega Should Be Sacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Should Be Sacked. by maimalari: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
I think professor Atahiru Jega should be arrested immediately and charged to court for;

Willful deceit of Nigerians as regards to ddc machines.
And announcement of manipulated presidential results.
I believe one man should not keep trying to deceive millions of other Nigerians. He should be made to account for the billions pdp looted in the name of credible election "ddc machines"
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by collynzo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lets contribute to the growth of our nation by constructively criticizing with a clear point.Issue base criticism is profiting.You have not made any point.
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by werepeLeri: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
in your wildest dreams.
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by oncolor: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2011
maimalari:

I think professor Atahiru Jega should be arrested immediately and charged to court for;

Willful deceit of Nigerians as regards to ddc machines.
And announcement of manipulated presidential results.
I believe one man should not keep trying to deceive millions of other Nigerians. He should be made to account for the billions pdp looted in the name of credible election "ddc machines"

Don't be silly, just because your street voted for Buhari does not mean everyone in Nigeria did
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by iluvnaija: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2011
WHO WILL SACK HIM!
IS IT JOENATIF OR ?
DCC MACHINE money don enter voice mail. who go fit ask for that money no win. So make una ready for another four years of looting jamboree. And I promise you no pdp political office holder will go to jail under joe administration.
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by juman(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
The elections may not be perfect but good enough.

Good Friday
Friday, 22 April 2011

Easter Monday
Easter 2011
Monday, 25 April 2011
http://sgholiday.com/calendar/nigeria-public-holidays-2011-calendar/

We have holidays and governor's and house members' election ahead.

We need to plan well to be able to vote.
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by monkeyleg: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
Sacked? someone they are planning on giving Grand Commander of the Niger. You must be joking
Re: Jega Should Be Sacked. by yemmight(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
By thier names we shall know them.

(1) (Reply)

Increase The Number Of Policemen Around Buhari And His Family / The North Is Going Crazy: Looks Like It's Time To Let Them Go For Good! / Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.