Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here - Science/Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here (35555 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / You Can Now Learn A Skills/trade Of Your Choice / u-Snapp Launches Buy & Sell App In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
“Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
“Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2022
“When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical
of everything.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
“The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination. ”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
“Be so happy that, when other people look at you, they become happy too.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
“A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
“Live life to the fullest and focus on
the positive.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Get trained now, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2022
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
You have to have the courage to follow your dreams because there will always be obstacles you have to face before you reach your dream.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
If you must achieve great things, you must learn to study
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can still become your own boss this year, register for any of our training program today and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
“Instead of freaking out about these constraints, embrace them. Let them guide you. Constraints drive innovation and force focus. Instead of trying to remove them, use them to your advantage.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
"Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
Whatever the bad situation right now, it will just pass by, don’t just give up.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
“Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
"Remember why you started.”

Building my business has been grueling, exciting, inspiring and exhausting.

Remembering this words keeps me centered while I struggle
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2022
"There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”

A life without a passion has no solid foundation, always remember why you started.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
:
It inspires me that “doing” takes a lot of hard work but its worth it in the end.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred with dust and sweat; who strives valiantly, who errs and may fall again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming.”

This words inspires me to continue to move forward and that business as well as life will be filled with set backs, challenges, failures as well as successes.

That there will always be people who get in your way, are negative, and arm chair quarterback from the sidelines, however, they are just a footnote in the lives of the successful
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
"You have to believe it before you see it.”

It’s all about faith & believing the evidence that is seen with your heart and not your eyes.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2022
"Be so good they can’t ignore you.”

It implies that you should be the best you can so others cannot ignore what you are doing.

Focus on being the best you can and not what your competitors are doing.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Register for any of our training program today, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
"Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

This words inspires me because it keeps me grounded and reminds me to stay unique and not do what everyone else in my industry is doing.

What works for someone else may not work for me and this words reminds me to stay true to me if I expect to see a difference in my business and in the impact i make.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
"An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.”

This reminds me that even though i don’t always know what I am doing, I must be confident in my intelligence and abilities to figure it out.

Most people are too scared to even try, and that’s what separates entrepreneurs from everyone else.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's Day
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”

This words is a great reminder that stepping out of your comfort zone and experiencing new things is the best way to learn.

You can research, plan, and educate yourself, but the only true way to improve is to put yourself or your business out there and learn from what you experience.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
"If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.”

Everyone has an idea – its those who are focused and work hard that make those ideas come to life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Kills Big Python Under His Bed (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Resigns From Twitter / How Efficient Are Solar Electricity Power Systems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.