Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Palm Credit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palm Credit (2779 Views)

Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) / Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity / Woman Stabs Lagos Food Seller For Refusing To Sell To Her On Credit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Credit by Fatherkennel794(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2021
hello friends
I owe palm credit money
and it's been over a month now I haven't paid the debt

now palm credit sent me a message saying that they will send a PNR to my BVN(by 12 noon of today) tagging me a fraudster for a debt of N11,600
what should I do?
does it mean EFCC will be after me or the bank will flagg my account or does it mean any time i walk into the bank to do something the bank staffs will apprehend me
pls your opinions needed
Re: Palm Credit by samuel900(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2021
U will not have access to loan
Re: Palm Credit by Fatherkennel794(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2021
samuel900:
U will not have access to loan
aside not having access to loan what else will they do to me because they said they will tag me a fraudstar
Re: Palm Credit by ekene101: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello friends
I owe palm credit money

now palm credit sent me a message saying that they will send a PNR to my BVN(by 12 noon of today) tagging me a fraudster for a debt of N11,600
what should I do?
does it mean EFCC will be after me or the bank will flagg my account or does it mean any time i walk into the bank to do something the bank staffs will apprehend me
pls your opinions needed
They will do nothing it's just a threat,they don call me,send me messages tire and I have been owing them for two years,guess what I got covid 19 loan December last year. though I have paid them back. I owe branch,palm credit and aella yet I get nirsal covid-19 loan of 350k. guy dey no dey under cbn so dem no fit flag u their business na like money lender wey no concern government. worse they can do is call ur contacts..I know people wey collect wey no pay till tomorrow. I sha pay my own when things begin clear for me.
Re: Palm Credit by Fatherkennel794(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2021
ekene101:
They will do nothing it's just a threat,they don call me,send me messages tire and I have been owing them for two years,guess what I got covid 19 loan December last year. though I have paid them back. I owe branch,palm credit and aella yet I get nirsal covid-19 loan of 350k. guy dey no dey under cbn so dem no fit flag u their business na like money lender wey no concern government. worse they can do is call ur contacts..I know people wey collect wey no pay till tomorrow. I sha pay my own when things begin clear for me.

ok bro thank you
Re: Palm Credit by harmargedon: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello friends
I owe palm credit money

what should I do?
pls your opinions needed
Re: Palm Credit by tatutatu: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello friends
I owe palm credit money

what should I do?
pls your opinions needed
nothing will happen to you, they just want you to to pay, no worry yourself, when you get money you pay back or if na small small you go dey pay am.
Re: Palm Credit by ekene101: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fatherkennel794:

ok bro thank you
No reason them,they no go do anything.. next time you won apply for these loans,just erase your contacts and put fake numbers. that way they can't call and embarrass your real contacts.

1 Like

Re: Palm Credit by samuel900(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nothing, they can only report u to Bureau of Statistics.

Fatherkennel794:

aside not having access to loan
what else will they do to me
because they said they will tag me a fraudstar
Re: Palm Credit by utimate: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Go and pay up your loan and have a clean record so that it will not affect your chances of borrowing in the future. You need a good credit score.

If you delay in paying, it will affect your credit score. You will be seen as not creditworthy.
Re: Palm Credit by RisenJoe(m): 5:04am On Jul 20, 2021
ekene101:
No reason them,they no go do anything.. next time you won apply for these loans,just erase your contacts and put fake numbers. that way they can't call and embarrass your real contacts.

My nigga
Re: Palm Credit by Solobaby: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Is it all my contacts or they just select a few. Like 5 people have been messaged. I just told them my details were hacked

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Killer Cop And Organ Harvester, Patrick And His Dreaded Group Arrested / Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet / Congolese Woman Poisons Husband After An Argument And Films It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.