Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love (632 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by 9ja2geez(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Fast rising Nigerian twin blogger, Tugeez has confessed his love for his fellow blogger linda ikeji, saying he wants to have a child with her, even if he is small

Tugeez who is a twin, known as Godwin & Godgift aka Tugeez made this known after He Posted on his Facebook page, @tugeeztugeez

I Dreamt Of Me And linda ikeji Having A Child Last Night, in the dream, we did not get married. but we loved each other, she said she doesn't want to get married to me, but just want to have a child for me.

I was thinking if am too small, �
Because am falling In love with her right now like mad �
lindaikeji

Re: I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by woleabayo(f): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2021
lori iro
Re: I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by Opak001(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2021
see the attention you dey find
Re: I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by Nbotee(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Baba wan cash out lol...

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by ahnie: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2021
That moment when you mistakenly smokes dried hisbiscus flower thinking it's oilly ogbomosho igbo(cannabis sativa)
Re: I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by ahnie: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Why is this guy looking like low budget Reno omokri.....
Re: I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love by meobizy(f): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
He should reduce his daily consumption of sugar. High blood sugar leads to dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour Teaches His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sofia, And Adopted Son, Igbo / Aki And Pawpaw Finally Announce The Name Of Their New TV Series, Fatty And Son’s / Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Claimed He Killed TB Joshua Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.