Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Aboki ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki ? (969 Views)

Is ‘Aboki’ A Tribal Slur? / Lagos is poverty-striken and compares with Aboki states / Aboki You Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki ? by macjive01: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
Who is d fool btw these two?

An aboki was withdrawing money from d ATM.

The aboki behind him laffed out loud and said :"Ha! Ha! Haaa! walai u i be pool, me I don see am por ya fassword na pour stars(****).

1st aboki: nansense na u i be pool, na 1258 be my fassword, Lơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡l
Re: Aboki ? by macjive01: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
Teaching Maths at Unilag:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

Teaching Maths at Edo state University:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

Teaching Maths at FUTO:

A logger exchanges a set "L" of lumber for a set "M" of money. The cardinality of set "M" is 100. Each element is worth one dollar. Make 100 dots representing the elements of the set "M." The set "C", the cost of production contains 20 fewer points than set "M." Represent the set "C" as a subset of set "M" and answer the following question: What is the cardinality of the set "P" of profits?

Teaching Maths at Aboki Babcock University:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

moral: GEJ needs to tackle the quality of  the debile, sapless Education system in the North.
Re: Aboki ? by obowunmi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
Tribalist jokes --- not funny.
Re: Aboki ? by macjive01: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2011
did u not see the moral of the joke?

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha, Uba Move To Slash Kerosene Price- Igbodefender.com / Alert! Alert! Alert! Jos Is About To Boil Now! / If Africa Has An Official Language, What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.