Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili (18756 Views)

I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / Oby Ezekwezili Was Never Part-Owner Of Our Company - Alpha Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by layzie: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
festacman:
From the letter, Omojuwa's focus is on proving that Oby Ezekwesili was her mentor and confidante who treated him as an 'adopted son' shortly after completing his NYSC. So, she naturally supported his quest to register a company. In my opinion, he has taken a smart path, legally speaking.

With the way Omojuwa quoted time, day and venue of past events, it looks like he is a 'daily diary' person. While it is possible Oby Ezekwesili related to him on 'mom-son basis' IN PASSING, Omojuwa KEPT DIARY of events.

Fear people who keep daily diary. They have accurate records of past events and will always make you cry when disputes arises. They will quote dates, time and venue and often manipulate some while you mop like slowpoke.

He actually failed to provide her consent to be a director in the company. Just busy yapping adopted and exceptional son up and down.

Anyways, their business. Not mine. Las las, they will all be alright

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by PS712: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
uruba23:
Why do I smell another man in the middle episode.... Question is how did you get a copy of her passport and signature ...are you now saying she has dementia... All this relationship story is crap... Most time it is people close to you that betrays you...especially some of this lawyers you put in trust to execute your terms.

Why is he sending Kisses to madam abi wetin be xx.
I no understand all this 'claim relationship' reasons too o ,hahahaha grin grin
JJ should know better that in the court of law, evidence, real evidence is what will matter most.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by PS712: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
layzie:

He actually failed to provide her consent to be a director in the company. Just busy yapping adopted and exceptional son up and down.

Anyways, their business. Not mine. Las las, they will all be alright
You aptly captured it. How did he secure her signature and passport should be what he is explaining, except if he has those details but keeping his cards closest to his chest, waiting to use them at the appropriate time. Hahahahaha
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
That oby woman is a snake.....shit has hit the fan now she's decides to deny and act like a snake......as a Yoruba man doing business with a flatin0 is highly at your own risk....these people are demonic snakes and their vile nature will only increase as we head towards 2023....oby is a manipulative bitch with her evil kids..

Flatin0s are dubious, fraudulent and saucy animals.....most foolish yoruba's have failed to see the bigger picture until it happens to them.....how on earth will a known influencer take the creditials of another known personality without her knowledge and use it to set up a company.....why hasn't the other board members sued omojuwa....oby is a snake.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by freemi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
festacman:
From the letter, Omojuwa's focus is on proving that Oby Ezekwesili was her mentor and confidante who treated him as an 'adopted son' shortly after completing his NYSC. So, she naturally supported his quest to register a company. In my opinion, he has taken a smart path, legally speaking.

With the way Omojuwa quoted time, day and venue of past events, it looks like he is a 'daily diary' person. While it is possible Oby Ezekwesili related to him on 'mom-son basis' IN PASSING, Omojuwa KEPT DIARY of events.

Fear people who keep daily diary. They have accurate records of past events and will always make you cry when disputes arises. They will quote dates, time and venue and often manipulate some while you mop like slowpoke.
seriously. Fear em grin
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by agabusta: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emzenoz:
this guy is a betrayal...

For coming out to defend himself and clear his name? undecided
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by LordOfTheGame: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
I don't care about whatever relationship they had in the past, whether it is love affairs or mom/son relationship but what I can deduce from the error-ridden suite is that Obby Ezekwesili trusted the snitch of a boy with some personal issues and had some level of awareness about the company but was never soughted and never gave her legal consent to be a director in the said company which is being used now to defraud and malign some foreign individuals and interests. So how is it legally binding business agreement or consent for people to know what their friends are doing but never wilfully partook in the said business?
Omojuwa knows that he's a criminal and snitch and anything can happen to him so the best is to drag some big names along with him to the mud.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by braunny(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
be very very very careful of ur inner circle...so called close friend... confidant.. soulmate...god son abi daughter whatever.....a friend today an enemh tomorrow.....na only GOD be almighty
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by braunny(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
agabusta:

if inside rat no kill u...outside one no stand chance
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by adrusa: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I smell strong attempt at blackmail. It looks like this fight will be a draw as Madam Oby will probably just quietly let the issue slide. Omojuwa is clearly threatening to fight very dirty.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by naptu2: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Moferere: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Myself2:

I hope all those naive people jumping up and down, following and applauding all these so called social media influencers have now seen that they are nothing but influenza, people who are only out to line their pockets, using other people by hook or crook
Shiorr

Social media Influenza
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by sonnie10: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is there no place where Directors append their signature on the application during registration of company? This is a simple matter, the question is who signed that dotted line?
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is he saying that one can become a board of director in any organization in Nigeria by mare assumption of approval from the parties involved without any documented signed and sealed consent?

This is a new one to me.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by tunapawizzy: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
agabusta:

he is not defending anything...they said bring out document, he is saying i will release more proof that we have a cordial relationship. What are they asking him, what is he saying...deflecting

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Kobicove(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Okoroawusa:
My number 1 question is what does the letter mean by "under her wings"?...does that mean that Jay Boy was servicing Oby when he was serving in Abuja? She even paid for an apartment for him?

Katakata in the kingdom...

The term " under her wings" merely mean she was his mentor
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by jahlove4jah: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Both of them are deceiving themselves, they should alert us when they are ready to say the truth. Omojuwa, Obi Ezekwesili and El-Rufai relationship goes more deeper than we know, they should reveal the facts previously hidden.

We don't need a soothsayer to figure out that the three of them were offered something bribery by some crooked politicians in return for a favourable outcome of 2015 presidential election. The three of them blackmailed and assaulted Jonathan image on social media especially on twitter.

Obi with Bring Back our Girls (BBG), El-Rufai claimed that Jonathan was sponsoring Boko Haram to dis-stabililize the north, Omojuwa was busy spewing different allegations on Jonathan.

Politicians are selfish.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by GoldHorse(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
This guy believes he has some secrets of this madam.

He is subtly insinuating something sinister by his continued mentions of "relationship"
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Okoroawusa:
My number 1 question is what does the letter mean by "under her wings"?...does that mean that Jay Boy was servicing Oby when he was serving in Abuja? She even paid for an apartment for him?

Katakata in the kingdom...
Your mind is so filthy, my fingers feel greasy typing this
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Floxytran: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
I have a lot of comments and opinions running through my head right now but I reserve my comments. Let the drama unfold!
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Mayeldah(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Omojuwa is playing to the gallery. If he has signed documents in which Obi agreed to be a director in that company let him provide it.

In fact post in on social media.

that guy is an idiot for all the insults he gave to GEJ.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Your mind is so filthy, my fingers feel greasy typing this
Ishilove nkem, are you saying that it is not possible?

What is making your hand feel greasy? Abeg no slap with greasy fingers o! E go pain pass normal slap nah!

My Nairaland darling is angry with me. Chai!...I don f up!
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mayeldah:
Omojuwa is playing to the gallery. If he has signed documents in which Obi agreed to be a director in that company let him provide it.

In fact post in on social media.

that guy is an idiot for all the insults he gave to GEJ.
Mr Man, GEJ has moved on from 2015. Endeavour to do like wise. It's been 6 years.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
festacman:

Fear people who keep daily diary. They have accurate records of past events and will always make you cry when disputes arise. They will quote dates, time and venue and often manipulate some while you mop like slowpoke.

He is just doing confusionist work. When did I agree to be a director in your company? Na relationship be the answer. Forgetting fraudsters leverage on relationships with influential person to get ahead too.
Funny enough, he claims she was removed as a director in 2015 yet she's still listed as director in 2021.
My take is he's pushing an emotional button to keep his Twitter rep intact and also bury the story in a web of innuendos and subtle threats.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by festacman(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

He is just doing confusionist work. When did I agree to be a director in your company? Na relationship be the answer. Forgetting fraudsters leverage on relationships with influential person to get ahead too.
Funny enough, he claims she was removed as a director in 2015 yet she's still listed as director in 2021.
My take is he's pushing an emotional button to keep his Twitter rep intact and also bury the story in a web of innuendos and subtle threats.

When you are desperately fighting for your life, everything and anything is a weapon.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2021
festacman:

When you are desperately fighting for your life, everything and anything is a weapon.

True
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Gandollaar(f): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2021
seunmsg:

The letter is more of a threat than an explanation. So many subtle messages were passed. In summary, let it slide or we scatter everywhere by revealing unpalatable secrets. Let’s wait and see how Madam will react. Hopefully, common sense will prevail and they will find a truce outside social media.
I didn't see your dark forehead in the Issa patami expose by people's gazzete.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Gandollaar(f): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Graciafun:
I know so many people jump on her defence here without even read the letter from his lawyer, only did that because of 'madam is our own' issh. Subjective comments everywhere! You don't think someone that has detailed and documented every interaction with Madam Ezekwezili (pardon my spelling) is lying.
Show us the documents where she signed up as director.
Re: Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili by Babinski: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
seunmsg:

The letter is more of a threat than an explanation. So many subtle messages were passed. In summary, let it slide or we scatter everywhere by revealing unpalatable secrets. Let’s wait and see how Madam will react. Hopefully, common sense will prevail and they will find a truce outside social media.

You really have insight. Japhet is not showing any concrete evidence that Ezekwesili signed on as a Director or gave consent. What he is trying to do is threaten to use damaging confidential details that he had saved over time to fight. It simply shows he cannot be trusted and one cannot know the extent of his opportunism and the extents to which he is willing to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising / Nigeria Needs Ndigbo Now – Saraki / Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.