Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. (13559 Views)

What Staff Is Carrying Vs What The Staff Is Receiving. / I Need 5-7 Writers Who Know What They Are Doing. The Pay Is #1-#1.5 Pw / Dressing For Job Interviews: 7 Things You Are Doing Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
I having hopes of touring the world like Drew Binksy but am still stuck in my street embarassed

6 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by rita25(f): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
a goverment parastatal when i wish to be an airforce officer with the presidential air fleet wink

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
I like what I'm doing though I never dreamt of becoming a teacher as I studied office administration but when most of the Chairmen and MD I worked with didn't allow me to rest, I decided to go and read an education course so I can be teaching in peace. Now, I've come to love teaching so much. No regrets so far.

Im also into Skincare and cosmetology and its something I've always wanted to do. Love love love it!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by RapistOnBail: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021

I’m a janitor. If I see Manager work I go collect.

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Darkseid(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
I've always been the goto tech guy, people always came to me to help them fix their tech related problems; usually for free.
Now I run my tech business and make money from it. It's what I always wanted, so much room for new discoveries and expansion.
I remember when I used to attend interviews after NYSC service and secretly prayed that I don't get the job, today I thank God that I didn't get any employment then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
cry I have nothing doing but I for like be like lalasticlacla wey just dey sit down for house dey press laptop dey collect money.....
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2021
I would have loved to work on power transmitting cables but I'm now working on network transmitting cables. It's still about transmission transmission though grin

Anyway, I'm still hoping to work with TCN someday.

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Lama70(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Please DM me if you have what I need.
Parcel of land suitable for block industry.
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by lucky4west: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2021
i have been in sales and marketing so far...lectured briefly in one of the state universities around....back to sales and marketing...but what i really love doing is lecturing and research, reading books and writing.....but as we all know in this clime u do not chose ur career (except for a privilege few) ur career or whatever job is available chose you instead....how man go do?
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by themes009(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2021
I always want to be a gigolo grin because of my big gbola, but no connection for sugar mummy..anyways thank God for crypto and graphics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Not complaining. The main one involved fame and wealth while I sleep.

The current one is only wealth while I sleep without fame.

No longer interested in fame — it's time-consuming and endangers a man more.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Bedesipop(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Trey195:
Dem say na condition make crayfish bend.

I have worked in teaching, customer service, sales and operations. Wetin I go like do gangan na Astronomy. I would like to explore space like Astronauts.

yah good. Idea but de only way into astronomy is studying it in abroad not naija here.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by lugo99(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2021
I wan become a Doctor but now I'm a G pressing
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by thesicilian: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Never a dull moment on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by yosephus: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Trey195:

I have worked in teaching, customer service, sales and operations. Wetin I go like do gangan na Astronomy. I would like to explore space like Astronauts.

Never give up!!

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Barbiturate(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2021
feldido:
Forex and Crypto trading while I love to have my Manufacturing company.

Anyway, I still love what I'm doing now so far it pays my bills and keeps me comfortable.

Can you be kind enough to teach me the forex and crypto?
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by madukaanaya(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021
ictjobber:
I've never worked for anyone before

I started with blogging in 2015. In 2017 I added web development. A year later I added cryptocurrency.

can i dm?
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Coldie(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021
I would love to be a fight promoter in Nigeria.

That is my dream
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Crypto4life: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2021
my passion is to .make money without doing anything.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2021
Astronomy for your dream and you dey naija cheesy
Trey195:

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by toyinsalammy(f): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2021
I was relieved of my job last month( bank teller) due to expiration of contract.
Now currently selling packaged kpomo n trying to do some accounting trainings to keep busy.

I would have really loved working with a company on permanent basis not all these contract bank jobs and then venture into gospel music. Still believe God will do it for me though.

Anyone who can help a sister with a job will be appreciated.

8 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by StagethemTVee: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
What is "block industry"?
Lama70:
Please DM me if you have what I need.
Parcel of land suitable for block industry.
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by ringi82(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
I'm a lawyer, practicing independently. My lifelong ambition was to join the military through short service like my late dad and practice while serving in the armed forces.

Unfortunately, I wasn't picked as I no get enough connection. Though my dad was late, I had uncles and cousins in senior positions serving in the military. But their connection no reach slot me in. It was highly competitive back then and based on catchment areas. My catchment area had only 6 slots in the whole of Nigeria every year!

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by maximunimpact(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
What I do now is exactly what I have always wanted. Work from home while watching my kids play, make money without moving out to any office or being bossed around by any lunatic.

Its the Nigerian dream as far as am concerned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by seyz91(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
cashapp still dey go ni? if yes reason me 09050909970
triggafinga:
Im loading cashapp now... But i would have loved to work in silicon valley
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by wadson3plea(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2021
I'm not doing anything for now,I'm a trailer driver but quite my last job because of low payment. currently searching for another job.

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by tosinhtml: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
I like what I'm doing though I never dreamt of becoming a teacher as I studied office administration but when most of the Chairmen and MD I worked with didn't allow me to rest, I decided to go and read an education course so I can be teaching in peace. Now, I've come to love teaching so much. No regrets so far.

Im also into Skincare and cosmetology and its something I've always wanted to do. Love love love it!!! grin

Eyah sorry oh, they all wanted to sleep with you abi lipsrsealed
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by grandlexuz(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Would have loved to be a porrn Star but managing at the moment as a pimmp
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by SirLinks: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Would have love to be a pilot currently running a water company undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
tosinhtml:

Eyah sorry oh, they all wanted to sleep with you abi lipsrsealed

It wasn't funny. So tey chairman sacked MD because he was suspecting him of eyeing me.

Las Las he sack me join because I nor gree. Lol...

5 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Reex12(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2021
a
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by judedwriter(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2021
What you love Doing naturally and passionately is your DESTINY.

What you are forced to do to survive is called JOB.

You need lots of money to live your DESTINY.

Because JOB simply means: just over broke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? / Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know / Who Else Received This Text?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.