Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. (13562 Views)

What Staff Is Carrying Vs What The Staff Is Receiving. / I Need 5-7 Writers Who Know What They Are Doing. The Pay Is #1-#1.5 Pw / Dressing For Job Interviews: 7 Things You Are Doing Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by MansoryMX(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
I Would have loved to work in an automobile assembly factory like that Toyota factory or Porsche. But right now i am doing my best ooo, I am doing my best.

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by MansoryMX(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2021
ictjobber:
I've never worked for anyone before

I started with blogging in 2015. In 2017 I added web development. A year later I added cryptocurrency.

What’s ur btc buying rate presently?
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Reex12(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
lugo99:
I wan become a Doctor but now I'm a G pressing
g and doctor no relate nah..if you get medicine would you quit the g
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Amos1423(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Brown14:
i'll start...

Currently Managing a Small eatery to make ends meet but Would have really loved to go into the entertainment industry(Acting to be precise)if chanced or be a radio or TV broadcaster.

You can still be a presenter if you so wish, I graduated last year as a computer science students awaiting my service year but I am also a presenter. If you have a first degree all what you need to do is apply for training in any radio or TV station, your success in the field depends on your passion & also, you'd have to opt for a broadcast school anytime you have money for the fees so to get your own certificate just in case you want to go big.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by SeaTrade(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Trading liquor now and wouldn't wanna go anything else except advancing and expanding my territory.
I love what I do smiley

3 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Gagare1(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2021
I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering but couldn't get a job. I even offered to work in a company for free just to get experience yet was turned down.
Went into self-owned transport business with my life savings but lost the vehicle to accident. Became broke and depressed having lost all I had.
Pulled through and now teaching in a school and being grossly underpaid.

Presently working on learning a skill to get me more equipped as a potential Engineer (employer or employee). All I need is one chance to kickstart a career in Engineering.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Zealoy(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2021
This is what I do and I love it! Incase u need quality and affordable cosmetics products just contact us now! We are at shop G14 Bauchi 2 plaza tradefair inter market ojo Lagos, call or what'sapp 08034323442

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by oshionelecky: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2021
triggafinga:
Im loading cashapp now... But i would have loved to work in silicon valley

hit me up on Whatsapp 08169720230
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by ictjobber: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2021
MansoryMX:

What’s ur btc buying rate presently?

As it's indicated here -> Bitcoinprimo.com/rates.html
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by RedAlert08(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Working in an offshore location and frustrated having to leave family for 4 weeks. I have always desired to have a supermarket and not having to travel so often undecided

Pls remain in that offshore location, so I can continue having access to ur wife's pussy.

2 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Drizzy5001(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
I wanted to be an Engineer but unfortunately i no sabi mathematics, sad I'm into business right now(phones, Laptops)
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by NiRfreak(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
I like what I'm doing though I never dreamt of becoming a teacher as I studied office administration but when most of the Chairmen and MD I worked with didn't allow me to rest, I decided to go and read an education course so I can be teaching in peace. Now, I've come to love teaching so much. No regrets so far.

Im also into Skincare and cosmetology and its something I've always wanted to do. Love love love it!!! grin
So you are this decent? Maybe you have a big yansh that attract them to you
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Chris2863(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Dreamed working with Nnpc/custom/aviation all my life......
But.....right now I got a work bombing dem client on Ig.....

Na joke Ooo..... cheesy
Lol
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Igwe29(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
I'm currently into Weavons/Attachment business with my brother; not independent.

I would love to further my education in the meantime.

My passion is football and writing. I wish I can be a soccer player or a writer.

But whatever that is going to put food on my table in the future, I'm going to derive joy in it and give it my maximum commitment.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by CaptainAyub: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2021
Currently practicing medicine but would've loved to be importing and selling motor spare parts.
I've a flair for automobiles.
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Ekejoestar(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Trey195:
Dem say na condition make crayfish bend.

I have worked in teaching, customer service, sales and operations. Wetin I go like do gangan na Astronomy. I would like to explore space like Astronauts.
My gee
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by shegjazz: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]
younglleo:
I dey repair gadgets but if the power dey i suppose don comot dis country go dey play ball!
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Bmaster(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Many nairalanders on the first page of this thread are unrepentant fraudsters,if op fit reason am,by now he must be marvelling at the offtopic comments they dropped as answers.

undecided

SMH
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by NiRfreak(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Right now I want to be many things...

A digital Social entrepreneur.
Agric business owner
Running a public health research and analysis company
Having a public data analytics company
A computer programmer and data scientist
Running an NGO to educate rural people on governance.
Having a radio station to educate Rural people on governance.

I see myself as someone who would become an exemplary Public figure setting social and innovative standard.
May God help person o
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
ictjobber:
I've never worked for anyone before

I started with blogging in 2015. In 2017 I added web development. A year later I added cryptocurrency.

Please sir how do I learn blogging and get the job, I can research and write any topic please
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by abayimi567: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
hello bro help a brother too,how can i apply to b a presenter on a radio station or tv 08074620831
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by agadam(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2021
I love to be a pilot cool
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Quietpain: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Not doing anything currently. I would have loved to become a web developer/programmer or software engineer. In fact, I was kinda confused growing up so I didn't have good counseling career wise. I hope I'm not consumed by my depressed state and get the ball rolling.
This thread though...
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Pregift(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Teaching in a primary school now. I want to be a lecturer in a federal University

1 Like

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by winner37(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2021
presently ,am working as a forklift operator with one Lebanese company .
Am much optimistic about being a journalist (a reporter) I need to write more about this Government , criticising them for what they have done wrong and eulogizing them for what they have accomplished ...
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Professorcplus(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2021
I wanted to become a pilot when I was in primary school. But I ended up been an engineer.

I planed to get an oil company job, but right now I am into cabu cabu Just to make ends meet early morning and late evening.

2 Likes

Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Chummynoni(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2021
RedAlert08:

Pls remain in that offshore location, so I can continue having access to ur wife's pussy.
so insensitive of you
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Babymuchendu(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2021
banking but will like to go into fashion

i pray my dream will come true
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Am currently working for the Govt and I hate my job as a revenue officer ,since covid we are being paid half salaries till now.i would have loved to be a self employed car salesman or I will have loved to travel out of this shithole,am currently making plans and drawing my map.by Gods grace before 2022
Re: What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. by Etinosa1234: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2021
ERCROSS:
What I love to do: Backend Software Development

What I'm doing presently: Android/iOS apps development

Do u Freelance or u have a job

I thought Android Jobs are fewer compared to backend and software Jobs..

I'm an Android dev btw and I'll love to seek ur experience embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? / Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? / Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.