Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum (29815 Views)

John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

shocked shocked shocked Did I say anywhere that he was convicted sex offender or pe*dophile?

You didn't say that anywhere. However, have you ever heard the word "alleged"?

This was what you said again, in case you have forgotten:

aloy-emeka:

Justin Fashanu was the gay one who committed suicide for abusing a child sexually.

You said he killed himself "for abusing a child sexually". He wasn't convicted so how do you know he did it?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
phreakabit:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_1c6uKfrEfj0/TFMLRYXshnI/AAAAAAAAFrA/ZGxMzVj-GpI/s1600/double_facepalm.jpg[/img]

ROFLMAO hahahaha. I've been doing triple facepalms all day reading aloy-emeka's comments grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy :
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
High_Chief:

This woman stays close to my Grand mum's house in Enugu and she is not anyway a poor woman. She lives in a big house and doing well, so i wonder what you guys are going on about
exactly. i heard from someone that knows them personally that she is very well off in Enugu.  Adaeze and her siblings went to really good schools. she is in no way poor or middle class. abegi. people must always find fault with the WOMAN.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2011
naijangel7:

You didn't say that anywhere. However, have you ever heard the word "alleged"?

This was what you said again, in case you have forgotten:

You said he killed himself "for abusing a child sexually". He wasn't convicted so how do you know he did it?

What are you?. A certified dolt or what?. Whether he was convicted or not, he wouldn't know because he died before the facts came out. He killed himself for sexually abusing a child and that is all there is to it unless you know other reason why he killed himself. Did it occur to you that prosecutors may also drop the case because the defendant is no more?. Why spend that much money prosecuting the deceased?.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
High_Chief:

This woman stays close to my Grand mum's house in Enugu and she is not anyway a poor woman. She lives in a big house and doing well, so i wonder what you guys are going on about

Living in a big house is not equivalent to being rich. May be her ex husband abandoned their home for her when they divorced. What was she doing that is giving her so much money?.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by spooky76: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
Guys,una no hear wetin 2face talk!!!!!!! NOTING DEY HAPPEN.
The guy see wetin e like and he went for it.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by THEAMAKA(f): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka is clearly bitter. why is it so bent on tearing adaeze's mom down? jealous cause you ain't in her shoes?
how can you say someone is a child molester? if they were never convicted.
aloy-emeka:

What are you?. A certified dolt or what?. Whether he was convicted or not, he wouldn't know because he died before the facts came out. He killed himself for sexually abusing a child and that is all there is to it unless you know other reason why he killed himself. Did it occur to you that prosecutors may also drop the case because the defendant is no more?. Why spend that much money prosecuting the deceased?.
do you see how you contradicted yourself? 
this is not Nigerian jungle justice where all parties are guilty until proven innocent.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
I just wish them the best fork of their life.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Isabella89: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
By Gosh who has the time to spare bandying words with Miss Funmi that calls herself (aloy-Emeka) whose hatred for Igbos is making her want to commit suicide because she just can't grasp how this dashing /handsome yoruba guy can go and marry that sweet looking Igbo lady. The bile and poison in her small tribalistic mind is stiffling, Isabella fans herself with her hands while saying "Ouch" how are you guys bearing her in this thread.

Now Roger this Miss Funmi Aloy-emeka
Adaeze and her mum are such classy/beautiful ladies that they were able to attract stars to themselves. Did you hear that? Why don't you remove the frowns and fix your face perhaps you can attract one to yourself too. If you don't like that you can frown down to that place made for haters like you who can't love their fellow human being/Nigerians simply because they speak languages different from theirs. What disgusting low-mindedness?It's such hatred in the hearts of people like you that causes people to kill other people in this country in the name of tribalism/religion. You are so living in the dark ages. I never knew that people will respond to this thread because nairalanders have learnt to avoid your hate filled thread. Why am I even wasting my precious time here? Excuse me somebody?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

What are you?. A certified dolt or what?. Whether he was convicted or not, he wouldn't know because he died before the facts came out. He killed himself for sexually abusing a child and that is all there is to it unless you know other reason why he killed himself. Did it occur to you that prosecutors [/b]may also drop the [b]case because the defendant is no more?. Why spend that much money prosecuting the deceased?.

Fool. There was no case to drop and no prosecutor or defendant at all because EVIDENCE WAS NEVER FOUND ENOUGH FOR A CASE!!! How dumb are you? He killed himself because he believed he was already presumed guilty and that there was a rumour of a warrant being prepared for his arrest, he did not kill himself because he sexually abused anybody. Where did you hear that? They had an intimate relationship and the guy in question was 17 in a state where the age of consent is 16. Where is the abuse? CAN'T YOU READ Multiple facepalm for you o! angry angry angry

THE AMAKA:

how can you say someone is a child molester? if they were never convicted.do you see how you contradicted yourself? 
this is not Nigerian jungle justice where all parties are guilty until proven innocent.

Aloy-emeka is even too blind to realise the contradiction in her statement, insisting that Justin was not a paedophile or a convict but that he killed himself for sexually abusing a child. olodo.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
Isabella89:

By Gosh who has the time to spare bandying words with Miss Funmi that calls herself (aloy-Emeka) whose hatred for Igbos is making her want to commit suicide while thinking because she just can't grasp how this dashing /handsome yoruba guy can go and marry that sweet looking Igbo lady. The bile and poison in her small tribalistic mind is stiffling, Isabella fans herself with her hands while saying "Ouch" how are you guys bearing her in this thread.

Adaeze and her mum are such classy/beautiful ladies that they were able to attract stars to themselves. Did you hear that? Why don't you remove the frowns and fix your face perhaps you can attract one to yourself too. If you don't like that you can frown down to that place made for haters like you who can't love their fellow human being/Nigerians simply because they speak languages different from theirs. What disgusting low-mindedness? Excuse me somebody?

helloo

aloy emeka isnt yoruba, so dont get anything twisted, thanks.

john fashanu aint all that either. He probably needs all this publicity more than you know.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
Isabella89:

By Gosh who has the time to spare bandying words with Miss Funmi that calls herself (aloy-Emeka) whose hatred for Igbos is making her want to commit suicide because she just can't grasp how this dashing /handsome yoruba guy can go and marry that sweet looking Igbo lady. The bile and poison in her small tribalistic mind is stiffling, Isabella fans herself with her hands while saying "Ouch" how are you guys bearing her in this thread.

Adaeze and her mum are such classy/beautiful ladies that they were able to attract stars to themselves. Did you hear that? Why don't you remove the frowns and fix your face perhaps you can attract one to yourself too. If you don't like that you can frown down to that place made for haters like you who can't love their fellow human being/Nigerians simply because they speak languages different from theirs. What disgusting low-mindedness?It's such hatred in the hearts of people like you that causes people to kill other people in this country in the name of tribalism/religion. You are so living in the dark ages. I never knew that people will respond to this thread because nairalanders have learnt to avoid your hate filled thread. Why am I even wasting my precious time here? Excuse me somebody? 

Oturugbeke  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Who cares?. John Fashanu's success and wealth are useless to Yorubas because he has never invested a cent in Yorubas or Yorubaland rather, he loves to stay fly and pose with the creme de la creme. If he decides to take his wealth to Igboland, so be it and I don't give a damn.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2011
These two ladies look like gold plated hustlers imo
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2011
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by ladej(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2011
babaearly:

9 carat or 18 carat. una no go kill me for dis place grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by ssumpta(f): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka is obsessed with celebrities.
She's a beautiful woman. Successful and intelligent i'm sure also. Maybe a little bit of a social climber, but she already has football connections.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 2:19am On Apr 21, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/_pG7dsDfReMQ/SqKX4RSz8sI/AAAAAAAAAVA/TOUFOh02glA/s400/adaeze3.jpg[/img]
They say they are pretty but I'm not seeing it. Is it because they are MTN yellow?. May be they have charming personalities and that's why these rich dudes keep falling for them.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by HighChief4(m): 3:37am On Apr 21, 2011
^^^Instead of hating, just keep praying, one day God will answer your prayers and they will start falling for you too
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka is a hater and obviously feels some sort of complex towards yellow people. if they were dark, would you be mentioning skin color at all? anyway, adaeze's sister is milk chocolate in complextion, looks just like them, and i still think she's hott.
color is not a factor here.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by adconline(m): 5:32am On Apr 21, 2011
Do you want me or my daughter pose? lol
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pG7dsDfReMQ/SqKX4RSz8sI/AAAAAAAAAVA/TOUFOh02glA/s400/adaeze3.jpg[/img]
They say they are pretty but[b] I'm not seeing it[/b]. Is it because they are MTN yellow?. May be they have charming personalities and that's why these rich dudes keep falling for them.

@aloy-emeka, facepalm, facepalm, facepalmn unto you  shocked shocked  tongue tongue grin grin

THE AMAKA:

aloy-emeka is a hater.

ssumpta:

aloy-emeka is obsessed with celebrities.

Isabella89:

By Gosh who has the time to spare bandying words with Miss Funmi that calls herself (aloy-Emeka)
You are so living in the dark ages.

tpiah!:

helloo aloy emeka isnt yoruba

See how everybody dey reject you, madam aloy-emeka grin grin grin grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by juman(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
Happy married life.

ACN is the way to success.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Basildon1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka:

They say they are pretty but I'm not seeing it. Is it because they are MTN yellow?. May be they have charming personalities and that's why these rich dudes keep falling for them.
No ma'am, it's not because they are yellow. It's because they are hot! It's not really that complex, is it? tongue
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Pennywise(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
I would say it takes a lot of love and maturity for a suave handsome guy like Fash to marry a grandma in the midst of beauty queens in their 20s and 30s.

Either that or he is determined to stay married without the burden of additional kids. Enjoy bro,
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
oookkkaaayyyyy

was the post above me referring to fashanu or somebody else?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Pennywise(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
Tpiah who else but Fashanu. And what exactly is your point
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
why the wind up?

handsome is as handsome does. undecided
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2011

Looking at this pix if I have to chose b/w the two it will definitely be the mother. She thrash the girl in the face dept , and look at those legs. Maybe Fashanu isnt dumb afterall
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Biscute(f): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
I remember that we are from the descendant of Solomon and David , a man after God's heart. We are waiting for more QUEENs we can marry them, until when we have 300 wives and 700 girls fiends. ha ha ha
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by BloodShed1: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
Hmmm, no lie, the mum will definitely get smashed if she ever came within my distance.

But no matter how fine she is, marriage is not worth it for a man of means in 2011. Both seem like gold-diggers IMO, like mother like daughter.

What happened to the father of her daughter though?

Anyways this man better know what he's getting into and FOR GODS SAKE he better get a prenup otherwise he's asking for whatever comes his way.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Pennywise(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^This is Nigeria. If u get tired of her tell her to leave. They will usually do. Prenup is a long thing. You may be hanging yourself and not know it.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by ideylaff: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2011
exactly. i heard from someone that knows them personally that she is very well off in Enugu. Adaeze and her siblings went to really good schools. she is in no way poor or middle class. abegi. people must always find fault with the WOMAN.

That is why I said I know Fash is the Gold digger not the other way round, eventually he wont need the Ladies money, he just needs her contacts ,

Its either he needs a favour somewhere in the East, after trying with IBB/apologising for what?

Fash has an angle all the time, a few months ago he was hanging with Erelu Abiola Dosunmu all over every society party he could attend with
her. She mush have seen through him, like a clear window

Heard someone saying he hangs with Richard Branson and Cameron, so you have to be rich to be able to be with this people, LOL

Bigmanism in the the UK/States is not based on how much you have in your pocket, like Nija, naaaaa

You could be famous and not have jack but have day to day spending money,

some1 said £100 million for fash, lol, he wan steal am,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies / Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile / Paul Okoye And Son In Matching Chelsea Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.