Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG (11016 Views)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by realstars: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ha! Another Fulani On Arrival.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by southsouthking(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Time for Nagerias to visit space.
I laugh in Chinese.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by SarkinYarki: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
It's been years since I heard the name of a southerner being announced as head of anything in this country

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by Djyucee1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin angry grin
owobokiri:
Lawan will confirm a toad as the head of any federal agency, once the name was forwarded by Buhari..
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by chukswag(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wetin aboki sabi about space tech, abi dem wan send cow to moon
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by bikat: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Naija ? Na so this guy wan scatter this country las las
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by Franzinni: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Them no dey hide the padi padi again . Hahaha in your face nigeria!! Slam dunk !!! Another aboki from abokilasia!!!

2023 vote wisely .. even if they bring hand out ... Collect it and still vote wisely .
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by The6thAustralia: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Places I wish the common man could get jobs free and fair
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by TGM2015: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
The red chamber gave the approval following the consideration of the report of the Senate Committee on Science and Technology at plenary in Abuja, chaired by Senator Uche Ekwunife.

In another news,

Senator Ezenwa Onyewuchi seconds.

Senator Uche Ekwunife lays and presents the report.
“I am a member of this Committee. I was the pioneer Director General of this agency where I served for ten years. Dr. Shaba is capable of re-engineering the agency and bringing back its lost glory.”

For those shouting Northern up and down, answer the questions below, and extract of the post has been reproduced above.

Who recommend him to Senate for confirmation?

Who second the confirmation?
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by prophetfire: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
owobokiri:
Lawan will confirm a toad as the head of any federal agency, once the name was forwarded by Buhari..
. The most useless Senate president in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by oxiide22(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
hedonido:
Smh. Nigeria's Space Agency has to be headed by an abokki animal whose core expertise is cattle herding and Islamic extremism. You can just imagine. Wetin concern abokki nama and space research? Which abokki has excelled abroad (neutral ground) in anything related to space research?

They would tell you that he has a bachelor's degree, master's and PhD from one useless school in the North, has "attended" several trainings home and abroad (which any dunce can attend), and has won several 'leadership" awards issued by unaccredited, useless bodies.. That's the typical profile of any of these backward retards appointed to an unmerited government position by this godforsaken Buhari regime.

Lol, hhh epain am well well.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by egunna(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=hedonido post=100792883]Smh. Nigeria's Space Agency has to be headed by an abokki animal whose core expertise is cattle herding and Islamic extremism. You can just imagine. Wetin concern abokki nama and space research? Which abokki has excelled abroad (neutral ground) in anything related to space research?

They would tell you that he has a bachelor's degree, master's and PhD from one useless school in the North, has "attended" several trainings home and abroad (which any dunce can attend), and has won several 'leadership" awards issued by unaccredited, useless bodies.. That's the typical profile of any of these backward retards appointed to an unmerited government position by this godforsaken Buhari regime.

[/quote u Kno for once I see d rationale in choking everywhere with northerners.reasoning like yours will make anyone want to look back home so that their children don't listen to gibberish such as what u have up there.u see d entire northerners as dunces and all schools dere as useless,yet,u want a northerner to give u a position in his government,wehdone u hear?
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by gambia(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
One Nigeria is a capital SCAM.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by hedonido: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=egunna post=100793927][/quote]

We don't want a position in this useless government. We want a disintegration of this miserable country, so that the backward and unproductive North can rule itself with proceeds from cattle herding. Why is it so hard? Why do you donkeys insist on this forced and hopelessly rigged 'One Naijeriya'?

Bunch of primitive brutes
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by egunna(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
hedonido:

We don't want a position in this useless government. We want a disintegration of this miserable country, so that the backward and unproductive North can rule itself with proceeds from cattle herding. Why is it so hard? Why do you donkeys insist on this forced and hopelessly rigged 'One Naijeriya'?

Bunch of primitive brutes
u are not going anywhere.after u partook in looting the country blind,started every bad thing known to man,tarnishing d country's name internationally through ur fraudulent activities,u want to run and start a new nation afresh abi?so dat we will keep living with d baggage u created for us ko?it's a lie.we die here.u are not going anywhere.stay here and dance to d music u started.u can't behave like someone suffering from middle child syndrome and expect us to obey.calm down oga,we gather dey here.as for ur last statement,pls remind us again who are trying hard as recent as yesterday or so to abolish the OSU caste system.i hope u are not one,coz even if we are to let u go,dere won't b a place for u there.i won't stoop so low as insulting u or ur people for I am from a people who are modest in dere statement.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by ogwumgbe: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
frankdre:
it is finished, Buhari the wizard has sidelined all geo-political zones. All key positions to the Muslim northerners. Buhari is a disaster, a faulty grenade in the making

I love it that way, this will ultimately hasting the fall of the zoo soon
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by billyG(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Northernisation agenda of Muhammedu atahiru bullhari.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
5%ters complains too much.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Life na turn by turn, boko and afonja should enjoy it while it last.
Everything north yet the rate of poverty is higher in that uncircumcised region.
I don't blame I blame the tribe that ass lick their masters
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by egunna(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Life na turn by turn, boko and afonja should enjoy it while it last.
Everything north yet the rate of poverty is higher in that uncircumcised region.
I don't blame I blame the tribe that ass lick their masters
aha,just wait for ur turn.do poster.campaign.win election and do as u like.no lele
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rubber stamp senate ! Bunch of mofos,they can confirm anything and anybody - Shekau,Osama bin Ladin,Gumi Iskilu,Rashidi etc ! Who knows now if this Halilu or whatever is also on the watchlist of C I A or KGB !

God,please break up this useless country peacefully or anyhow ! It is sickening to share same space with some cows in human skin.

Senate indeed,o bo lowo gbogbo yin !
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by FLYFIRE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
owobokiri:
Do you blame them. They are all quota system products

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
egunna:
aha,just wait for ur turn.do poster.campaign.win election and do as u like.no lele
I don't gv a mess. about any godamn election
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by Petacephas: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
No hope for Nigeria. Go to this agency and find out what is happening. It will shock you to realize that over 90% of the employees know nothing about space exploration. They were brought in through the back door. Some paid as much as three million to get it. Even if you have B.sc Hausa just come with tour money and leave the rest. Nigeria is finished. An agency that is supposed to be engaged in serious research is founded on nepotism and corruption. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by Fantacy4(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
fastseo:
No Easterner in any key positions.
is minister of youth ND employment, minister of labour and director of the CBN, and that of WTO not a key position
how would you compare the north with 19 state with the east with jst 5 state interms of appointments?? mind u most northerners answering Muslim names are Christian's e.g Boss Mustapha
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by ubongdom: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
I hardly hear the appointment of a easterner southerner or westerner into offices. All I hear are northerners and yet we claim Nigeria is one.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by fastseo: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fantacy4:

is minister of youth ND employment, minister of labour and director of the CBN, and that of WTO not a key position
how would you compare the north with 19 state with the east with jst 5 state interms of appointments?? mind u most northerners answering Muslim names are Christian's e.g Boss Mustapha
Look at the security structure both military and para military , no Easterner are there,

WTO has nothing to do with Nigeria. CBN is from South South although an igbo.

First time in the history of democracy since 1999 we are seeing this . No single Easterner are qualified to head both Chambers of the legislature

When it comes to merit you talk about Quota system, now we are saying spread the appointment evenly by geopolitical zones, you turn around to say no we are very small with just 5 states
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by zeuss: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
triple996:
wailling go start very soon grin
Tribalist in the house
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by Nairalandmonika: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://punchng.com/senate-confirms-shaba-as-nasrda-dg/?
Interesting fact about nasdra, their yearly budget is about 2billion naira, they spend 1.5billion on salary.
This agency have workers just receiving salaries n doing absolutely nothing.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by hibeebeeking: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
As usual. Anybody in this country can predict his appointment. I even red it ,that buhari throw away scholarship list because no northerner was selected. He should not forget that scholarship is base on merit not by tribe or ethnicity.
Re: Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG by Ceaser01: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
As usual. Fulani nepotism.

Carry go. Everything with a beginning also has an end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Governor- Ambode / Betta Edu Provides Free Healthcare For Vulnerable Women In Osun (Pictures) / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.