Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!!! (THANK YOU) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!!! (THANK YOU) (152 Views)

A Nairalander Spent 18 Months Building This App. Thank You NEPA :( / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / I Don't Understand Mark Zuckerberg Again (Ig account for sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!!! (THANK YOU) by KimVenom(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good day guys please I need your help and advice urgently.

If I want to purchase goods from AliExpress with my mastercard or Visa card will they deduct the standard rates or they will use the bank rate?

And if it's bank rates by the way it's too expensive is they any other means of bypassing it?

Please help me out.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!!! (THANK YOU) by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm certain before your goods get to you, your frustration will be uncountable
Re: Please Help Me UNDERSTAND!!! (THANK YOU) by KimVenom(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

I'm certain before your goods get to you, your frustration will be uncountable

Like how bro please

(1) (Reply)

Phones Chatting Thread Part I / In Need Of Samsung Galaxy S8 In Calabar / Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.