Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne (68685 Views)

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by realstars: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
@OP, Emmanuella can sue you for saying she is too beautiful
I can sue you for damaging my ribs with laughter.<cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Edijana2015(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
The girl go sweet for Bleep o
Sir, you need a brain transplant.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
I pray she continues with her decent dressings. Beauty does not lie in nudity.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I said the truth but I have 16 NL accounts
. . lols 16 accts only u....my brother fear God oh grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Duplexxx: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
And
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

What did I just read. Did u hit ur head somewhere this morning?

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by mrdharkchild(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
GeneralPula:

Nah your fellow guy you dey follow talk so..
Well, for the time being, I created an image of a girl in my head, and had a chat with her. If the girl later turns out to b a man, e nor concern me. Afterall I wasn't asking her out.
Thanks anyway, man
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Chirowman(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2021
The young shall grow , she's all grown
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Stonerobaba(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Immortaltunez:
agbaya dem

I tell you. Original Agbayas cry
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Proper tomboy cheesy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by neonly: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
N

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Ihatethemods2: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2021
Small rich girl.

Meanwhile, Meet super handsome Korean-Nigerian model who is the first Black Model to walk the run ways of South Korea, and is taking over South Korea fashion industry. Watch the interesting story of Hang Hyun-min below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWjKmmfcLQ
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by just2endowed: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
At least try for beauty... I just hope she's not exposed to lightening creams in the future so that she won't be deformed like burnt plantains... Cos thats the order of the day

Like one girl I saw yesterday...
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
them suppose pour you petrol light matches bloody rapist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
AsherAmari:
In few years time, this girl will transform.

Nice.

Money is a transformer, just like poverty
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Ishilove: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Please allow this little girl to grow up in peace
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by spiceadole: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Grow fast.. become a young adult.
Then Nigerian men will start accusing you of hoeing and using clitocurrency to acquire wealth
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

You should be tracked and arrested
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Joseph1063: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2021
I Think 2 years ban would be good for u.[60 years is the best for him]
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Joseph1063: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2021
I Think 2 years ban would be good for u.60 years is the best for him
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Curtisaxel10: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Make she reach 16 fess, we dey wait am grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by shogsman(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
If the mod doesn't delete your account then seun and his moderators are unfortunate set of people

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by adubam(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Pervert
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Carloslehder: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I said the truth but I have 16 NL accounts
Shameless pathetic excuse of a man,you have 16nairaland account and you can boldly say it out loud,jobless fool
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by anyamashima(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2021
I see nothing growing in her ,she is still same cheesy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Sicilyjoe: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Sweet girl, by next year she go done ripe

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fanuchi007: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2021
even her small sister is smart enough to use a xiaomi phone instead of scrap tecno or infinix.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Emperor4tune:
she is a lucky girl but 4 beauty na f9 just warn that girl to make her hair before she make her future suitors think otherwise

grin

Some girls are like that as kids. But as they grow, the beauty comes out and they are cute.

When I was young there was this girl in the neighborhood who was crushing on me. She showed all signs of it but I commot face. I remember the day I was living home for OND in a local town, she was the one who helped with my bags to the bus stop. But yet I never showed interest. Guess what! After several years I saw her again, she was so pretty that I could not resist the temptation of wooing her. I started showing interest but it was her turn to bone for me. She even started calling me by name against bros she used to call me.

Every guy wanted to date her. My friends talked about how naturally beautiful she was. And I couldn't tell them she once wanted me.

With this points of mine, I believe I have been able to confuse you, yes! Confuse you that kids beauty is not their final judgement of their adult beauty. grin

Sorry for my English.
That's why my mum use to swear for my English teacher.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fresh9870: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Beautiful talented girl.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fanuchi007: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Ihatethemods2:
Small rich girl.

Meanwhile, Meet super handsome Korean-Nigerian model who is the first Black Model to walk the run ways of South Korea, and is taking over South Korea fashion industry. Watch the interesting story of Hang Hyun-min below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWjKmmfcLQ
Thank God d guy no carry any naija name inside him names. This country na curse; very soon am leaving for Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by magicminister: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2021
When she grows up and realizes she’s been robbed all her life!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.