Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne (68668 Views)

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fanuchi007: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yourfav:
and why wasn't the xiaomi used to capture them?
when person get better phone, him de hold d better one for han use another one snap imself. why do u think people use vivo to snap themselves holding an iphone? it sounds stupid but na d current trend
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fanuchi007: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
scarycuteface:
go and collect the CAMON that she's holding nah
another tecno marketer has been spotted. go sell that tecno wai u get add money buy xiaomi and thank me later
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by fecoce1274: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
AmeboReports:
Emmanuella is growing up fast with time. Check Out Her Stunning Pictures below....

Drop your comments below
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by scarycuteface(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Fanuchi007:

another tecno marketer has been spotted. go sell that tecno wai u get add money buy xiaomi and thank me later
tecno marketer is anyone that talks about tecno. Bloody xiaomi marketer. Don't market it to me abeg
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fanuchi007: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2021
scarycuteface:
tecno marketer is anyone that talks about tecno. Bloody xiaomi marketer. Don't market it to me abeg
ur just pained to accept u bought a scrap fo a phone. I no need any long talk. if u sit wit people who understand the tech behind phones, people will simply laugh at u for calling xiaomi a bloody phone. ur comparing a phone that is sold in US markets with a phone that is sold in African markets!! if I start to break down d specs of that phone in comparison to tecno; I'll just be wasting my time cos anybody who understands d technology behind phone hardware and software will never compare xiaomi to tecno. Go and upgrade ur knowledge and stop arguing what u don know
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by scarycuteface(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Fanuchi007:

ur just pained to accept u bought a scrap fo a phone. I no need any long talk. if u sit wit people who understand the tech behind phones, people will simply laugh at u for calling xiaomi a bloody phone. ur comparing a phone that is sold in US markets with a phone that is sold in African markets!! if I start to break down d specs of that phone in comparison to tecno; I'll just be wasting my time cos anybody who understands d technology behind phone hardware and software will never compare xiaomi to tecno. Go and upgrade ur knowledge and stop arguing what u don know
why are you rambling? If you are not smart enough to know that none of us here are your kids and you cannot be telling us what to do some of us will tell you. If I decide to use Tecno or any brand that's not xiaomi it means I'm not smart? You people live in a bubble grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Fanuchi007: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2021
scarycuteface:
why are you rambling? If you are not smart enough to know that none of us here are your kids and you cannot be telling us what to do some of us will tell you. If I decide to use Tecno or any brand that's not xiaomi it means I'm not smart? You people live in a bubble grin
ignorance is all I smell here... and it doesn't smell good.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Slimsly100(f): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

Are you alright

No he isn't.
E brain dey pain am
Re: Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne by Yourfav: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fanuchi007:

when person get better phone, him de hold d better one for han use another one snap imself. why do u think people use vivo to snap themselves holding an iphone? it sounds stupid but na d current trend
it's obvious the pics were taken with an iPhone, this one wey you dey talk sey ppl prefer to hold a better phone no just follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.