Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing (29579 Views)

Kano Pillars Unveil Ahmed Musa, To Earn 5 Million Naira Per Month (photos) / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Acidiously: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
With all offense intended, the only national team Ahmed Musa should be invited to henceforth is the CHAN EAGLES
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by samsard(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
I like this..

If all our football super stars can be at least be playing in Naija leagues before retirement, then the league will grow..

Most english players plays in England
Most Italians plays in Italy
France is same
Germany is same
Even Egypt is same
Would you play in Nigeria if you had the option of playing in Europe? English, French, Italian and german players earn fat salaries and endorsements by global standards , plus good facilities and other incentives.
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by alamin0506(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kindly dm for a small piece of paper work.
Splendor4:
issoright
At a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by witworth(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
gambia:
How much was he signed?
how much do kano pillars have to pay him, he is doing it on free transfer though, but I just hope the government won't be paying him at the expense of the rest team mates wages, coz no be say the musa really wanted something like this before, just that no club ready take am from overseas. Cox me no understand why even derby county no fit sign am or serie B empoli.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by johnnelly90: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmmm Musa Run ooo
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Acidiously: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
stagger:

Is he better than Ronaldinho, Juan Riquelme, Alvaro Recoba and others who ended their careers in their home countries?
Abeg stop this comparison with foreign leagues. Do you watch Nigerian league? Who is the Kano pillars goal keeper? Is the npfl televised? How many Nigerians ordinarily go to stadiums on Saturday and Sunday? Which npfl team jersey do you own? You talking about south American leagues. Do you know that two years ago Copa liberatadores' or so was played in Santiago bernabeu? Do you know that every top club in Europe has scouting network in South America?
It's his choice to play in npfl but don't compare with Europe of South America

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by GeneralPula: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
samsard:
Would you play in Nigeria if you had the option of playing in Europe? English, French, Italian and german players earn fat salaries and endorsements by global standards , plus good facilities and other incentives.

You didn’t grab what I’m saying..

What i mean is after our super star are done playing in Europe, before they hang the boot, they should at least play in Nigeria league..
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by sucess001(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Musa 28years

He should be in his prime but making a retirement move ....
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Lewisdinho(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Only a fool will message you
Tsoja575:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Obyino: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Them go fit pay am, abi nah to de make noise
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by nedu666: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
You mean English championship did not consider him. What of china, usa, uae, haba musa, nigerian league dat no one including ogas in nfa watches.
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by iampeterben(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
� Ganduje on the frontpage of NL
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Splendor4(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
alamin0506:
Kindly dm for a small piece of paper work.
I don't understand
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by olayemi1977(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
RealLordZeus:
I actually don't know whether to congratulate or pity him!

Local man is confused
better pity yourself

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by IAMPEDRO: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice decision from both, At least it will upgrade our league.
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by candygist: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
I like this..

If all our football super stars can be at least be playing in Naija leagues before retirement, then the league will grow..

Most english players plays in England
Most Italians plays in Italy
France is same
Germany is same
Even Egypt is same

This countries you mentioned spend and invest on human capacity.

If you are a footballer in Europe, will you abandon your contract and come play for Nigeria league ?
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by flemblem(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Local man is confused
stay confused �‍♀️

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Falomo211(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Local man is confused

mesef no know ooh will these ones even pay him Like this??

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Taciturn1: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hope he will only play home games
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by Adedapo57: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
post=100795727:

Translation: My friend finally returns home,
My friend finally returns home.

@Shabaleen,
Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse!
Get educated undecided
we know what aboki means to us in the west. just as the "abokis" know the true meaning of "one Nigeria"
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by IgboWarlord(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
post=100795722:
Musa’s agreement includes a clause that allows him to leave when and if he can find a club in Europe.

Let us hear from the horse's mouth...

Speaking on the move, the former Leicester, CSKA forward told BBC Sport Africa “Anything that improves the image of Nigerian football is something that I strive to embark on and Kano Pillars holds a special place in my heart.

“It’s the team that helped me become the professional footballer I am today, so this is more than just football but a very strong bond.”

End of Discussion.
Those wailing on top of Musa's personal decision and shouting 'Wetin Musa no go see for gates cheesy, can now use their wailing cap to cover their faces in shame! tongue

So because of this your stinking explanation,we should now agree that Musa made the right choice by moving back to Kano Pillars?

Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by renny607: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
What i mean is after our super star are done playing in Europe, before they hang the boot, they should at least play in Nigeria league..
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by younglleo: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2021
gambia:
How much was he signed?
Signed from who?..
He joined soo as he will pass his trials in Europe.. He has lost match fitness
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by ofiko123(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Congratulations to Ahmed Musa on being signed as a Kano pillars player...
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by naijadrivablog: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Ahmed has been club less. How has he fallen!
Ah! Kano Pillars of all clubs
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by sameks08(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Musa go help him carry bags of dollars and fly away
Re: Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing by alamin0506(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
[I need a logo quote author=Splendor4 post=100796969]
I don't understand[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round / Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.