Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can We Still Wait Until 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Still Wait Until 2023? (274 Views)

Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. / Sowore Will Not Be Released Until 2023 / Wait Until Atiku Storm Lagos For Campaign: Lagos Will Be Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Wait Until 2023? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Since nobody is willing to borrow us more money to pay salaries, the FG has resorted to printing paper and calling it money which is not backed up by commensurate commodities and services, the after effect is the ongoing spiralling inflation. In the past when you are broke you go and drink Garri to hold belle, today Garri is more expensive than peppered Suya.

When some Igbos were screaming that Buhari will run down the economy we castigated them out of tribal and religious sentiments.
Their reasons been that a man who left office in 1984 and didn't establish a single business, not even an ordinary Zobo or Kunu processing factory, did not belong to the board of any company, did not start a foundation even if it's for Almajiri or nomadic education for his Fulani tribesmen to engage in modernized ranching, did not even use his spare time to write a single book can never handle an economy like Nigeria with 200m citizens, now I can see that they have been right all along as me that is writing have just lost my job, I open Nairaland as a way of reducing pressure and removing my mind from my current situation.

I can't even go to farm now which used to be the last resort if you are unemployed as herdsmen destroy crops in my area unchallenged due to fear that they could trace your house at night and inflict harm.

As a way of generating revenue the already over taxed residents of Abuja have just been informed about the commencement of Park & Pay scheme in every street of the city for vehicle users in addition to the hundreds of VIO and LG revenue collectors roaming all over the city even with fewer new businesses opening to employ the teeming youths.
Many big people are quickly buying and storing their money in domicialiary Dollar accounts, so what happens to the average citizen whose money in Naira is losing value daily?
Which way Nigeria?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Can We Still Wait Until 2023? by WorkDesQ: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Please. Don't monopolise sound reasoning. I was actively campaigning and Denmark eying Buhari all over social, traditional media and on the streets and almost got beaten up and killed on few occasions. I'm not igbo. Let's stop Tring to claim the mandate of we truthseekers. Collectively we spoke up, and it wasn't solely an igbo agenda
Re: Can We Still Wait Until 2023? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
The thing is Buhari succeeded a failure in Jonathan whom you Igbos are calling your hero, so it's a case of failure succeeding failure, Jonathan worsened the economy during his years too, nothing got better under him, unemployment rate, the currency, external reserve went blank, lots of people getting away with the theft of national treasury, so what rubbish are you saying, let the Igbos stay in Igbo land, Hausa/Fulanis stay far North, and we Westerners stay West.
Re: Can We Still Wait Until 2023? by johnkey: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
i wish the revolution will start now. imagine 10millions Nigeria on the streets with one voice trust me the politicians go japa but nigerians too mumu and like suffer so make we just dey look las las I go get money to japa finally
Re: Can We Still Wait Until 2023? by Toosure70: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Waiting for what again.

(1) (Reply)

BAT Till 2030 And Sai Baba Till 2030 Crew / Bowing To Chinese Pressure, Buhari Restores 4 Oil Blocks To Nnpc/addax / Many Lies Of Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.