Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. (1593 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Opens Up On His Relationship With Tinubu, Advices Obi, / US Department Of State Congratulates President-elect Tinubu, Advices INEC / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by mrmayoh: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nigerian’s youths eyeing the presidency will have to wait until after Tinubu becomes President of Nigeria.

Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu at Alaafin's Palace prays for Nigerian Youths to become the president of Nigeria after he has become one.

He said,
"You the youths, I pray for you, you too will grow up and become elders. You too will become President but before you become President, I will do mine first, then you will come after mine......"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkLnBnE1X5Q[/url]
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by babasolution: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mumu Nigerians.Nigerians deserve their leaders abeg

1 Like

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Aboks(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
You will be the first smelling mouth president

guinness world record

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Xscape1993(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
No way sir. We can not longer wait sir.

1 Like

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Mooh247: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin

Catching cruise 2.0

I always enjoy his campaigns...

Tinubu said "because you want to become President are you now chasing us away from the country?! By God's grace you'll become President, but I'll become President first"

1 Like

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by SarkinYarki: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Sharap there
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by immortalcrown(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na so Buhari say him go surprise Nigerians and e later happen.
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by GHOSTTALK: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na good slap go reach you
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Shetemi12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
BAT2023

2 Likes

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Michelle70(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Tinubu 3023

[img]https://c./dqwpUcXwVgsAAAAd/the-walking-dead-twd.[/img]
mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique seun

Am I the only one that thinks this picture is not cool? Abeg remove am
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by smatt1711: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by swaggerjack: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Looks like the infinity magician and wizard has been told during one of his astral travels in the spirit realm he is the next annointed President.

Let us watch the movie unfold. At the end of the day God is the one that will make the decision.

1 Like

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by cocolacec(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Aboks:
You will be the first smelling mouth president

grin grin grin
It doesnt matter,he is better than the gay President you guys want to vote for In PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu or no tinubu, GOD should give us a leader that will take us to the promise land, so that our 40days to the promise land will not be 40years.

3 Likes

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Kwamecron(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by blamingthedevil: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Aboks(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
cocolacec:

It doesnt matter,he is better thsn the gay President you guys want to vote for In PDP.

Vote for
ROTIMI AMEACHI for president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by FreeStuffsNG: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Asiwaju was actually blessing the youths and I pray for long life and prosperity for all patriotic Nigerian youths.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to plead with you my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Please ignore the naysayers and those whose stock in trade is pedddling falsehood. Their hearts are filled with bitterness, bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Please ignore them and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core. His legacies of excellent stewardship still stand till date .

According to Alhaji Dangote, GCON,Africa's richest and most successful entrepreneur, the Dangote Refinery we look forward to help reverse the trend of capital export by oil subsidies wouldn't have been possible without the brilliant support Asiwaju Tinubu gave him when he needed help and was at a cross road after his successful bid for our nation's refineries were cancelled by late President, HE Yardua.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader with incredible work and professional ethic.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

3 Likes

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Karemarealty288(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Zaa feefoo Fresident....shege barawo.

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by babasolution: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
same trash from braid**d biafool
Tinubu will be president and nothing you and your people can do about it, nah wailing you know how to best and come 2023 you go wail tire

At the end Na u go still suffer under his rule
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Truthisunique2: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Even the zombie youths he is talking about will cum here to support

You believe someone whose old wife has turned senate to retirement home without supporting a youth to come after her have vision for youth

Or is it a man who was complicit in the killing of youths at endsars
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by EmirGold(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
babasolution:

At the end Na u go still suffer under his rule
ok, next thing
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by EmirGold(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Even the zombie youths he is talking about will cum here to support

You believe someone whose old wife has turned senate to retirement home without supporting a youth to come after her have vision for youth

Or is it a man who was complicit in the killing of youths at endsars
which one you need, bucket or handkerchief
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Peacecore: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
An old eidiot wearing pampers Yello ba fake muslimm.
Come make ss/se and north vote you now.
Only cowardss, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theievess, predenterss,liarss and ritualisst will vote you.and you know it.
Oleri uruku
Stop de_marketing an aspirant, instead market urs n allow them to meet at d polls. I think u hate Muslim when he's an extremist. Now ur condemning Tinubu bcoz is not one which is d core sign of fake Muslim. I'm not omoluabi, but a full blooded Igbo unlike what most yeruba believes hear that anyone that supports Tinubu is a yeruba, but an Igbo when d reverse is d case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
"You the youths, I pray for you, you too will grow up and become elders. You too will become President but before you become President, I will do mine first, then you will come after mine......"

Tinubu prays for Nigerian Youths at Alaafin's Palace.
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Truthisunique2: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
which one you need, bucket or handkerchief
your brain on reset factory
Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Truthisunique2: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Stop de_marketing an aspirant, instead market urs n allow them to meet at d polls. I think u hate Muslim when he's an extremist. Now ur condemning Tinubu bcoz is not one which is d core sign of fake Muslim. I'm not omoluabi, but a full blooded Igbo unlike what most yeruba believes hear that anyone that supports Tinubu is a yeruba, but an Igbo when d reverse is d case.
trash

Afonja Muslim this is a man that stole your future and left you broke looking for give away

Better concentrate on going to school before poverty drops you out

Re: Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. by Truthisunique2: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
says a biafool
e pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Is The Consensus Candidate Of Aso Rock Cabals / Peter Obi: I Hate Private Jets / Imo Govt Reacts To IPOB Threat Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.