Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas (21000 Views)

Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan / Umahi: We Won't Allow Almajiris Come Into Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by IgboWarlord(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

Nnamdi Kanu's ESN is the only legitimate and recognized security network in SE.

Thank you.

Nwanne you lie,ina asi asi...ESN is a terrorist group of hoodlums and miscreants led by a mentally deranged Umuahia man domiciled in the U.K...We moderate Igbos,are behind Ebubeagu..Any ESN bastard found anywhere close to my lands or that of my family will be shot,so help me God..Ejiri m ha ofo,jiere ha ogu..
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Mcfi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Vickym1:

Na spiritual fight them dey do for East grin

No be small spiritual fight o
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by colossus91(m): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Vickym1:
Pls is the ebube agu security invisible? How come we can't see them

Na ghost mode them dey....Them no dey see dem!
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by maxzzo1(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Vickym1:
Pls is the ebube agu security invisible? How come we can't see them
Don't mind the idiot na who train them...? Abi na ESN dey are using..
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Lomprico2: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2021
invincible security. useless governors
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by optionalY09: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Kriss216:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

Nnamdi Kanu's ESN is the only legitimate and recognized security network in SE.

Thank you.

Any EbubeAgu extracted from sars would only risk their lives. 24hrs security outfit this guy us a joke.

South East already have an effective and efficient security outfit popularly known as ESN. They gave also done a great job in past weeks sending criminals out of the State. What else does Umahi want. War?
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Vickym1(f): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2021
maxzzo1:

Don't mind the idiot na who train them...? Abi na ESN dey are using..
They're scared so that govt will not tag them terrorist
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Vickym1(f): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2021
colossus91:

Na ghost mode them dey....Them no dey see dem!
They're fighting fulani spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by JohnNU(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

They don't have to tell everything nah��

When bakassi was operating were they operating with bamboo sticks.

na wa for una ooo how can you be Igbo and you are outrightly playing down something created for Igbo

If it's bcus of Esn just forget it bcus even if there's no Ebubeagu esn will still never be accepted as the regional security outfit for SE. It's not heard of for a scammer and his business enterprise to sit in their closet and decide to create anything for a whole region.

It's not done.
But Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar and the Sultan of Sokoto sat down in one corner and created the Nigeria Constitution that me and you are using today.
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by colossus91(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Vickym1:
They're fighting fulani spirit grin

lol
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by owunabastard: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanne you are wrong, ESN is fighting for you and you are spewing trash. Personally, I am not a fan of Kanu because of un igbotic behaviour, but this ESN is really doing a great job in Igbo land
IgboWarlord:

Nwanne you lie,ina asi asi...ESN is a terrorist group of hoodlums and miscreants led by a mentally deranged Umuahia man domiciled in the U.K...We moderate Igbos,are behind Ebubeagu..Any ESN bastard found anywhere close to my lands or that of my family will be shot,so help me God..Ejiri m ha ofo,jiere ha ogu..
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by RuddyFusion(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin No I nor get strong head I dey hear word.
The only efulefu here is you.
You will curse our leaders, then you will now atikulate a fulani Cameronian ���
Who our own leaders will learn work from in stealing.��

Bloody onye ihu abuo.

Nwokem gaa noodu odu gi na ndii amu ina akpoo leaders
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Omoslim26: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Nwokem gaa noodu odu gi na ndii amu ina akpoo leaders

Akuko iberibe I gha si na ife m kwuru bu uhga.

Ihu abuo ghe gbuo unu ninee.
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by IgboWarlord(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
owunabastard:
Nwanne you are wrong, ESN is fighting for you and you are spewing trash. Personally, I am not a fan of Kanu because of un igbotic behaviour, but this ESN is really doing a great job in Igbo land

Na u ESN dey fight for,no be me..Believe IPOB online network of propaganda at your peril..
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by DedeNkem: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
So the so-called Ebubeagu that was created few days ago has already been deployed? cheesy

When did the recruitment happen? Did it happen in another universe? Oh my...
So these idiotic "leaders" think we are all stupid?
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Na u ESN dey fight for,no be me..Believe IPOB online network of propaganda at your peril..
Hello. I sent you a mail
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You can only see what exists.

The same security, Ebubeagu, whose establishment was announced last week with no modus operandi and recruitment yet.
Dave Umuahi has shown himself being baptized in APC, lie is the identity of that party
LOMFA

Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by IgboWarlord(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
House1411:

Hello. I sent you a mail

Anything?Besides,i don't stay in Lagos..
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by tafabaloo(m): 5:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Eagba:
you're just a northern criminal

You do not deserve a response in actual sense! Meanwhile, am a southerner married to an Igbo !!
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Aketi2: 5:35am On Apr 28, 2021
People should ignore Ebube Agu lest there be escalation. The governors are been remote controlled to fight their own people.
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Idiko1: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Umahi is a disgrace to Igbo nation. He should be declared a persona non grata in Igbo land. What a dolt.
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Idiko1: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Ezmans:
lie umahi & his on-line ebube nkita

Make it Ebube Aturu
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Idiko1: 5:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Blackdisciple:

The Ebubeagu are ghosts can't be seen.

Figment of silly imagination!!!
Re: Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas by Blackdisciple(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Figment of silly imagination!!!
Crazy people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Marries Gimba Kumo Today, October 28th, 2016 / Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG / APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.